• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Go The Mighty Roosters (7 Viewers)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I havent GOT the job yet geez, theres this new place opening near me at Westfields and im applying. So no, i cant give you free lollies yet.

RanyofuKenyan? said:
Sugar sugar,
Oh, Honey Honey.
You are my candy girl,
and you got me wanting you.
LIES.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
since being a poet takes alot of time
this will probabaly be my last rhyme

mmm lollies...when you get the job give me a discount too!

i got to get a job too, get fit again and get my p's..so much to do now im FINALLY finished.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
I havent GOT the job yet geez, theres this new place opening near me at Westfields and im applying. So no, i cant give you free lollies yet.
Damn. Got my hopes up for nothing. Happy now? Were you trying to make me sadder and angrier than i already am? AAAARGHH

And Brogan, you have a sick mind. Not that kind of bending over. That would just be gay. But there are pretty girls at my work place, but ive learnt to deal wit them. Dont talk to them cos im ugly. Easier that way. Except when they talk to me. Stupid asses... ohh im so off topic :( FUCK THE WORK FORCE

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Random_87 said:
where is this lollie shop? cos if its away from my area, then NO FREE LOLLIES for me.

I got a stupid job as a kitchen hand, it fucken sucks, except the chef cooks me anything i want and i can drink whatever i want. But i was standing up or bending over for 8 and a half hours today. Fuck that. WORST. JOB. EVER. But, i need money for my trip in january..... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if its such a bad job why did you apply for it?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
RanyofuKenyan? said:
Yes really. Why do you make everything gay, brogan.

And shorty, i applied because i didnt realise how shit it was. I was fooled! ARGHH!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Random_87 said:
Yes really. Why do you make everything gay, brogan.

And shorty, i applied because i didnt realise how shit it was. I was fooled! ARGHH!
why dont you try to apply somewhere else? theres nothing worse than doing somehting you hate.

whats BnT bookie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)