going down there... (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
m.incognito said:
lol! touche. I have no response.
but I keep my 'eww gross' POV.
touche indeed. Would amount to a hate crime if you implied otherwise.

Callofduty2

HSC
N/A
agent_angel said:
ok ppls your views
oral sex
is it best to spit or swallow?i swallow
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out? (thank u sex and the city)i kiss, and if they don't want to kiss, i slap them
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?i massage their balls
girls what do guys do to give us what we want?i sweet talk =]
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :pthink of what to do later, whats for dinner. we better fuck- are things that come to my head

p.s. as if this thread is immature. very useful life info to be thrown around here

:bomb:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There's a difference between sucking it and deep throating, if you really gag to easily just use your mouth + tongue, it still feels terrific.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Beebulls said:
For some reason that still makes me gag... I must just be weird...
From your mouth to the back of your throat is, on average, about 3 and a half inches. There is no reason why you should gag. Get a couple of drinks and get yourself going before you do it, see if that makes a difference.

and practice makes perfect, lol!

Beebulls

HSC
mr_brightside said:
From your mouth to the back of your throat is, on average, about 3 and a half inches. There is no reason why you should gag. Get a couple of drinks and get yourself going before you do it, see if that makes a difference.

and practice makes perfect, lol!
Touché!!!

ital101

HSC
Oral sex (head)

Okay, so when a girl is giving me head, what do I do? I hold her close and massage her back. To be good at giving head, a girl must be gentle, slow and use her tongue to advantage. I love it when a girl licks the head of my penis. It's sexy and it feels wonderful. Then, after licking the tip, they should lick down the shaft, lick the testicles for about 30 seconds and then put their mouth around the penis like an ice cream and suck up, suck down, up, down and so on. This goes on for about 15 min with most of my girls and all this time I hold them close, tenderly massaging their back. Occasionally I look at what she's doing, but my penis is sensitive to her tongue/mouth and I can FEEL what she's doing, so I'm not too interested.

I don't mind giving girls head, I've done it before, however I must say that cleanshaven is definitely my preference, if it's a one night stand (and boy I had a lot of those after half yearlies!) ... moving on...yes, if I'm in love with you, I'll finger you or lick your clitoris area (I think that's the pleasure point...can you clarify this, someone - a girl???). And I love holding a girls round bum in my hands. I also love the feel of her back, her stomach (especially if they're pregnant, like my girlfriend is right now) and of course, her breasts.

Sorry if I got a bit too graphic...I know what I like is all! :D oh and yeah, just wondering...my girlfriend is preggers, she's 17...anyone been in that situation? I really need to know what to do...oh and um yeah keeping the baby. Thoughts?

- Federico ( ital101@live.com.au )

wendus

krawr.
HSC
agent_angel said:
ok ppls your views
oral sex
is it best to spit or swallow?
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out? (thank u sex and the city)
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?
girls what do guys do to give us what we want?
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :p

p.s. as if this thread is immature. very useful life info to be thrown around here
swallowing is disgusting IMO. in fact, oral sex is just disgusting in general. but it's not so bad if he doesn't taste horrible / force you to do things. and kissing afterwards isn't so bad either :)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
wendus said:
swallowing is disgusting IMO. in fact, oral sex is just disgusting in general. but it's not so bad if he doesn't taste horrible / force you to do things. and kissing afterwards isn't so bad either :)
lol he kisses you after you go down on him? ewwwwy

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
wendus said:
Works both ways. Except I don't mind going down (assuming she has proper hygiene standards) and don't find oral sex to be satisfying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)