going down there... (1 Viewer)

MissGeorgie

lengstar said:
you saying that half an hour of foreplay isn't enough?

no way!!! at least 45 mins!! unless your going for a quickie...but that doesnt mean u neglect foreplay. make her feel special...and get her to the point where she is just about ready to explode...then move on to sex :) works everytime

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
MissGeorgie said:
no way!!! at least 45 mins!! unless your going for a quickie...but that doesnt mean u neglect foreplay. make her feel special...and get her to the point where she is just about ready to explode...then move on to sex :) works everytime
It takes that long?

berry580

HSC
'there was this time, not so long ago, actually, that this guy was giving me head, and I didn't actually know at the time, but I'd got my period that afternoon... I felt *sooo* guilty'

Well maybe nothing went out until that afternoon, so that is probably why there wasn't blood in his mouth.

agent_angel

HSC
shit i so hate men at the moment. i vow from this day fwd to only let guys go down on me when i hav my period hehehe

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
berry580 said:
'there was this time, not so long ago, actually, that this guy was giving me head, and I didn't actually know at the time, but I'd got my period that afternoon... I felt *sooo* guilty'

Well maybe nothing went out until that afternoon, so that is probably why there wasn't blood in his mouth.
oh ok COMPLETELY grossed out now. Im so glad guys dont have periods. Us girls are much better off though when giving head, I dont know if I could do it if i were a guy

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
super katie said:
oh ok COMPLETELY grossed out now. Im so glad guys dont have periods. Us girls are much better off though when giving head, I dont know if I could do it if i were a guy
If you love the girl, there's nothing to it, you dont really think about the taste/smell, just knowing (and hearing!) your girl pleasured...in my opinion, its one of the most intimate things to do for a gf

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
i htink that's with a lot of girls, i think it's only like 30% of women who can actually come during sex without any clitoral stimulation.

so guys - please don't get offended when the girl doesn't come during sex, it most likely isn't your fault because it really is hard :p (pun seriously not intended) from what i've noticed, it seems like a lot of guys get paranoid when the girl can't orgasm coz they take it personally.... just give her more foreplay :p

btw burkey, love your av!
thanks for that info, i can sleep better at night now thanks ;)

MissGeorgie

Minai said:
If you love the girl, there's nothing to it, you dont really think about the taste/smell, just knowing (and hearing!) your girl pleasured...in my opinion, its one of the most intimate things to do for a gf

personally.....even if he did want 2 go down on me at that time...i dont think id b overly comfortable with it...... but i think thats great of u :uhhuh: she's a very lucky girl :)

Christine

beige member
HSC
in response to the std/using a condom to go down on a guy question,

have you ever heard of dental dams? they pulled them out during O week at college and gave us a sex ed class on putting on condoms and using these dam thingys that are like latex squares that a guy is supposed to put between you and his mouth while he's um down there.....

berry580

HSC
Minai said:
MMmmm.... I think I get my chance, I'll prefer to rub her clitoris with my fingers instead. This 'going down on' thing isn't really my type.
hey i'm just wondering, arent you guys worried bout STDs and stuff? how do u bring up this topic with your partner? do u make them go get tested before you have sex with them? hehe.. uncool i know...

and speakin bout goin down on girls and STDs, i read somethin in cosmo which sux..
If I love the girl, then I'll trust her too.
That's me, don't know about other.

berry580

HSC
bubz :D said:
but the thing is, she might not know that she has an STD.
MMmm.... the girls who I accept as my gf will be girls who are relatively conservation and innocent, so I don't think that'll really be an issue.
But I get what you mean. People who had transmitted AIDS came to my school and talked about her biography and stuff, and yeah, she had got it because his casual partner was a gay guy who f---ed any girls to prove he he "wasn't" gay. LOL

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yes, i learnt that women are most likely not able to come through sex.

so, foreplay is winnar!

agent_angel

HSC
YES FOREPLAY!!!!!!! i quite like this thread. i like looking ova it and seeing how much we taught the guys lol

....Kyle....

First off, great Thread!! Very Interesting.

I'm a bit behind the convo but the whole kissing afterwards should be a mutual decision. It doesn't bother me if it doesn' bother her.

I know that chicks don't come during sex either, it too bloody hard...LOL....although its quite easy during forplay! I can say that I have never not been able to make a chick cum with my fingers or tounge!

Never done anal...and the thought of it doens't really appeal to me, there are two perfectly good enterances elsewhere!!.....

Once again...great thread..!..!..!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
....Kyle.... said:
First off, great Thread!! Very Interesting.

I'm a bit behind the convo but the whole kissing afterwards should be a mutual decision. It doesn't bother me if it doesn' bother her.

I know that chicks don't come during sex either, it too bloody hard...LOL....although its quite easy during forplay! I can say that I have never not been able to make a chick cum with my fingers or tounge!

Never done anal...and the thought of it doens't really appeal to me, there are two perfectly good enterances elsewhere!!.....

Once again...great thread..!..!..!
good on ya :D

guys don't have a male version of cosmo/cleo etc to educate them... so i guess it's bos's job :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)