• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going down there... (2 Viewers)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
thats..grosse....do girls really taste that bad!? eh feeling sorry for my man..lol.
after that party you ever went down on another chick? if i was you that would of put me of going down on girls forever!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
thats..grosse....do girls really taste that bad!? eh feeling sorry for my man..lol.
after that party you ever went down on another chick? if i was you that would of put me of going down on girls forever!
nah just that 1 time, but i think i have to be a bit more careful- since then ive ceased the binge drinking thing. hopefully ill make better decisions

but it all depends- is it any easier for a guy to go down on a girl or a girl to go down on a guy??

i have a religous friend who has to remain a virgin till he is married. yet it hasnt stopped him from exploring other avenues. he asked me about it- i told him honestly and his gf was thankful for it

they have a pretty good relationship cause they r faithful to each other- they have great foreplay and will probably mean for better sex when he becomes a married man

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
but it all depends- is it any easier for a guy to go down on a girl or a girl to go down on a guy??
they have a pretty good relationship cause they r faithful to each other- they have great foreplay and will probably mean for better sex when he becomes a married man
i reckon its probably easier for a girl to go down on a guy, i mean you only taste the finale which we can avoid...but going down on girl....the taste there from the start right?
i think im gunna be a virgin...as of today! like...to me foreplay kinda sux, cause im looking forward to the sex too much. maybe i should challange my boyfriend and me too not have sex for a week and just foreplay?
your friends are lucky..wish id waited till marriage ;)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well for them its more than sex- it means alot as man and wife..i guess u cant beat that

as for who has an easier time- a lot of it is psychological. hell ppl who have phobias of it have no idea except what they r told.

the mind is a powerful thing- it can totally change ur perspective on sex for the better or the worse.

Tweedish

its ok girlz

hey girls u know wats funy i lie to chicks n say that il go down on them if they give me head and wen they are finished i walk away n say ive got headspins good trick yeh im sure the guiys would agree lol n spitting or swallowing u decide after u get my cum out of ur eyes i dun give a fuk wat u do wit it after i unloaded on ur face ul b surprised how many chicks its happened to....haha girls i get u all good bitches !!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I hope the next girl that gives you head bites your dick off

gooody gooody

WOW tweedish ur soooo cool.....not

i also hope that the next girl that gives u head bites your dick off...thats even if u can get a girl to give u head....and how sad is it that u have 2 bribe a girl to give u head...."ill do it for u if u do it for me" LOSER

MissGeorgie

wat a loser! you are so incredibly sad. i hope the next girl does worse than bite your dick...i hope she cuts your balls off, puts them in your mouth then bite your penis off :) enjoy

elizarose

Refusal

Personally i refuse to give my b/f a bj, i don't think it is at all intimate. it doesn't add to our relationship. And i believe in the phrase do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I really do not like receiveing (bad past experiences) and i think my bf understands this.

sweetie_pie

tweedish. omg ur such a fag. wat sort of a person would treat other people like this. i bet u have feelings inside somewhere but i honestly cant see any compassion within ur soul. i hope that someone hurts u one day...u deserve all the crap u get given...asshole.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Tweedish said:
hey girls u know wats funy i lie to chicks n say that il go down on them if they give me head and wen they are finished i walk away n say ive got headspins good trick yeh im sure the guiys would agree lol n spitting or swallowing u decide after u get my cum out of ur eyes i dun give a fuk wat u do wit it after i unloaded on ur face ul b surprised how many chicks its happened to....haha girls i get u all good bitches !!
hmmm these chicks...do they happen to sluts? are you just saying this to make yourself look like an even bigger wanker? no girl is stupid enough to fall for that unless they are dirty sluts who want the reputaion of hiving head to as many guys as possible...
oh and see girls wouldnt be that trusting, they would probably say "no you first" if they had the decency to agree to it at all..
hahaha good luck on finding something other than your dog to lick your dick fuckhead

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
so..guys, i am not REALLY experienced at going down, i have done it but like i dont have the techniques worked out...so what are they? We need tips if you want us to be good.. :confused:

santaslayer

HSC
-a-s-h-i- said:
so..guys, i am not REALLY experienced at going down, i have done it but like i dont have the techniques worked out...so what are they? We need tips if you want us to be good.. :confused:
Go back earlier into the thread...there's a whole cosmo pullout...:p

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
haha...yeah i read that pullout, some of them are so lame, they have things like.."slap his dick on your face"..WTF? i think most the guys i know would run away thinking she was a freak!!

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
hahah nah we woouldnt run but wed be like ok..., the ice cube technique is one worth trying :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)