Going for my Ps!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
haha, well one of 'em was a speeder, the other couldn't park properly.
then you just get dumbcunts reversing out of their carparks into the oncoming lane . so they're facing you.....opposite of traffic
HAHAHA. I've made some mistakes while I've been on my P1's (just for a few weeks now) but nothing that fucking stupid. My parking is a little off sometimes but nothing a quick straightening out of the car couldn't fix.

i got a lift home from uni with a friend, im thinking "wat, she drives weirdly, she's on her P's and i've done ~15hrs on my L's".

probably coz she's a gurl driver :p
She probably drives weirdly because she's driving as an individual who doesn't have to prepare for a driving test.

Btw, are you still under the old regulations or do you have to do 120 hours?

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Hah yeah most of my P friends can't park for shit, which makes me and my 90-hours-to-go feel a little better about my own parking issues.

*Baby-K*

HSC
Did mine at castle hill, was a breeze. Be smart and book it around 11ish, before lunch rush and after school 40 zones.
I've booked mine and it's a couple of weeks away from now at Castle Hill at I think around 2pm. How long did the test go for when you did it and where did they ask you to drive to? Thanks :) Really need to get my P's before they expire at the end of October cause then I'll have to do 120 hours!

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
I've booked mine and it's a couple of weeks away from now at Castle Hill at I think around 2pm. How long did the test go for when you did it and where did they ask you to drive to? Thanks :) Really need to get my P's before they expire at the end of October cause then I'll have to do 120 hours!
You sure took your time didn't you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)