• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going for older guys/girls (2 Viewers)

im_a_choobie

HSC
heya, i was wondering, would it be weird for a guy to ask a girl out 2 years older? is there like a universal age restriction that everybody abides to? or would it just be plain weird. vice versa question for girls.

and is it really true girls go for older guys? =S

SweetSeasons

HSC
I don't think there would be anything wrong with that.

I have only ever liked two older guys, so i guess it's not that true for me.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i think most girls go 4 older guys...
2 years isnt that bad....i suppose?
it depends on the girl tho?
and if ur still @ skool n everything

im_a_choobie

HSC
ye im still at school and ye shes shorter than me

would it be a possible relationship that might last or would people just flip and lose it

S

Shuter

im_a_choobie said:
ye im still at school and ye shes shorter than me

would it be a possible relationship that might last or would people just flip and lose it
I think the world would actually explode and life on earth as we know it would cease to exist.

lengstar

HSC
i actually have a preference for older women

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
im_a_choobie said:
heya, i was wondering, would it be weird for a guy to ask a girl out 2 years older? is there like a universal age restriction that everybody abides to? or would it just be plain weird. vice versa question for girls.

and is it really true girls go for older guys? =S
I don't think its weird, go for it.
Not all girls go for older guys, I like older ones, not too old though.... prob a limit of 7 yrs older then me, but if you really like or love someone age is no barrier.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
it doesnt realy matter
it might matter to other ppl?
its up to the two of u tho in the end...
personally, i wouldnt think it was weird if one of my friends went out with a younger guy

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i wouldnt ever go for an older woman i think

but why do girls find themselves attracted to older guys? i wanna see what everyone says because i think its more than a stereotype for the reason a girl will be more attracted to an older guy because he has money or whatever....

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
2 years is nothing. one of my friends likes a girl who is 3 years younger than him, and theres really nothing wrong with that. it depends on maturity, most of the time.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
yeahmost gals go for older guys.. i am 19, my ex was 23. i thought that was a good age gap for me. i am a bit iffy abt going out with guys who are my age, unless they are mature enough for me to see them as a man, and not like a lil asian boy running around

it realli depends on the gal, so 2 years might not be a big thing for her, it realli depends on how u guys feel when ur together. if it feels right then go for it.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
i wouldnt ever go for an older woman i think

but why do girls find themselves attracted to older guys? i wanna see what everyone says because i think its more than a stereotype for the reason a girl will be more attracted to an older guy because he has money or whatever....
I wouldn't go out with a older guy just because they have money, I think thats wrong, ...and thats not the reason i like older men, I don't really know why I'm attracted to them.

veridis

droog
HSC
i've only ever been with older chicks. but then most of the chicks that have like me have been younger. i guess everyone likes older people cause they always appear to do so much more interesting stuff.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
yeah common u must know- why do they push ur buttons?
maybe they come across more interesting, and I'd prefer someone older or the same age as me (not a year or more younger), older guys are more mature, ready for commitment and a stable relationship.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
maybe they come across more interesting, and I'd prefer someone older or the same age as me (not a year or more younger), older guys are more mature, ready for commitment and a stable relationship.
oh common thats a bit of a stereotype saying an older guy is ready for commitment based on age??

no guy is really ready for commitment until he falls in love at whatever age- u dont see alot of guys walking down the street reminding themselves that they r mature and more capable of maintaining a stable relationship just because they have been around longer/if anything it maybe suggests they might not be ready

how do u really know?

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
yeah not bcos they have more money!! thats slack...
i think its more the maturity level...my bf is only a year older than me...it doesnt matter if ur both @ the same level..
but especially when girls are say 15? girls and guys are at completley diff. levels then (i know im stereotyping) i can understand why girls go 4 older guys...but i dont think its 4 the money....my bf is poor anyways

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
oh common thats a bit of a stereotype saying an older guy is ready for commitment based on age??

no guy is really ready for commitment until he falls in love at whatever age- u dont see alot of guys walking down the street reminding themselves that they r mature and more capable of maintaining a stable relationship just because they have been around longer/if anything it maybe suggests they might not be ready

how do u really know?

True, I shouldn't have said that. Sorry

I don't know why then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)