• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going for older guys/girls (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
If the chicks like supermodel hot and great personality and relatable then up to 40(? maybe, well i could go, but relationship i dont know

LazyBoy

HSC
sladehk said:
As long as you are comfortable with the person, age shoudl not be a factor unless it is ghastly unappropiate (a 20yr guy with a granny) :)
or a 20 year old guy with a 13 year old girl

_Amie_

HSC
I met a guy a few weeks ago, he was nice, cute, friendly, mid 20's at the most. Or so I thought. This guy was someone that every girl would consider. So we were talking, it was obvious he was into me...we happened to be comparing licence photos, and it turns out this guy was 38! Yes, 38! With a 7 year old daughter. It freaked me out.. he was twice my age. He kept saying 'ohh but I don't think age is a problem'...but 19 years?? I think thats going a bit far...

LazyBoy

HSC
im personally attracted to slightly older chicks. id like to think im a mature guy physically and mentally, and i just seem to get along better with girls who are a couple of years older. but yeah when they realise im not 22 (i.e. when they ask my age) lol they all of a suddent arnt itnerested.

_Amie_

HSC
Yeah, he didn't seem that way at all, just a genuinely nice person...but i guess that is just his way of getting young girls into bed..so yes. He is a sleaze.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i'd go out with a guy between 18 - 23 or so... im 20 in may. i dont think age is really a big deal, tho going much older would be weird cos there'd most likely be different expectations of the relationship from each person

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
I'm 18 and have been with a 34 year old.
A proper relationship would never work though.
For a girlfriend I would say 22/23 would be around the maximum although it doesn't really bother me, I'd evaluate every case as it comes.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Age doesnt bother me so much as personality. That said, I dont go to primary schools or retirement villages looking for poon.

alien

HSC
hmm... i didn't think age bothered me... like i have a lot of fun with my guy friends who are like 22 and 23. but it's just as friends. i think for me personally i just prefer guys my age for an actual relationship... does anyone else get that? (not by the look of this thread)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Im the opposite, I prefer to have a GF who is a different age to me or in a different place in life. It keeps things interesting.

LazyBoy

HSC
alien said:
hmm... i didn't think age bothered me... like i have a lot of fun with my guy friends who are like 22 and 23. but it's just as friends. i think for me personally i just prefer guys my age for an actual relationship... does anyone else get that? (not by the look of this thread)
most of my gf's have been a year younger. but really age is so relative. in the end it doesnt really matter. ive come so far, and tried so hard...... woops i got side tracked. but yeah as long as theres sparkage its all cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)