• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going for older guys/girls (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
true, but i just wanted to see what the girls said on this

beyond the stereotypes

because for me when im attracted to someone its because i feel comfortable being with them...maturity really isnt such a big thing for guys i guess in comparison to girls

I agree with how you said about feeling comfortable with being with them.

in the end if you love someone and care for someone things like maturity and age don't really matter..

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
ozgirl86: as a girl would u agree with that? that young girls find having a lisense attractive? or even just the fact of saying that her bf is "18"...
alot of young girls i know talk about this as a great thing

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
sped_kid01 said:
ozgirl86: as a girl would u agree with that? that young girls find having a lisense attractive? or even just the fact of saying that her bf is "18"...
alot of young girls i know talk about this as a great thing
Maybe younger girls do, but as you get older things like that don't really matter.
I think thats a silly thing to look for in a guy whether they had their license or not, its not in my criteria lol, but i guess if they had their license it would be a bonus, not a neccesity.
Younger girls just seem to like to brag about dating older guys.

S

Shuter

The main reason I think all this maturity thing is BS is that guys don't particually change fast. I mean I do things with and talk to 25 year olds ect and often they'll do more immature things than me, and I'm 17. I'll hang out with my brother and we also do similar things and he's 26. Believe me, there is not a real wide range in maturity from about 17-25, the only difference is the age on the birth certificate.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
god shuter the ladder theory IS A JOKE - in no way does it accurately presnt any real reasons or facts as to the behaviour for the oppostie sexes- its a vast stereotype that doesnt even apply to a mjority or probably a minority of ppl within our society

and maturity and comfortability rnt really connected- theyre different concepts that we r using rather generally, but imo maturity isnt a thing for me

for other ppl maturity may be connected to comfortability- but not for me

as shuter said age isnt really a factor inluencing maturity in its entirety

veridis

droog
HSC
but they are linked
immaturity has a whole lot of nagtive connotations along with it. if someone does something you find immature its almost always a bad thing. maturity is just a phrase thrown around to try and define comfortableness wich sounds alot lamer than maturity when trying to articulate what you like in a person

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
lol no it isnt lame im sorry

but u assume that every1 sees someone who isnt mature as bad- sometimes ppl want to have fun instead of being bored

because at different times for diffent ppl they r attracted to ppl based on different things about the girl and things about urself

S

Shuter

Hmm I've had another thought, perhaps "mature" could rather be defined as "has learned to tell the girls what they want to hear". That sounds more accurate.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Anyone can tell a person what they want to hear, I don't think that is defined as being mature telling someone what they want to hear

S

Shuter

OZGIRL86 said:
Anyone can tell a person what they want to hear, I don't think that is defined as being mature telling someone what they want to hear
The art is making them believe you're sincere.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I've seen some hot chicks before that i figured i'd have to like... romance to get with, but i've thought 'hey maybe their mums would be easy'.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
you should be fully sincere, not only to a degree, anyway yeh not all people are sincere

Last edited:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
its ajoke and full of stereotypical crap about the reasons why all girls and guys act in a certain way towards each other

shuter just cant see its a joke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)