• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going for older guys/girls (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Kronkite said:
one day there ought to be more women dating younger men...
maybe when women get older like in their 30's and 40's (if they are still single) they will change their minds about dating older men and will want a younger guy

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
im_a_choobie said:
that day will never come :(
that's just cause most guys are just too dumb too realise that if they just acted a bit more mature, they could do it... plus a bit of deception here and there, if performed well, could work wonders lol

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
by then im sure there will be some resentment for being attracted to someone based on their age

if ur single in ur 40s u dont have much of a chance to date a younger guy really unless u have a strong connection

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
No study will tell you that girls have a greater mental capacity than men :rolleyes: , most i've read about show that men have greater spacial skills than women.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Kronkite said:
that's just cause most guys are just too dumb too realise that if they just acted a bit more mature, they could do it... plus a bit of deception here and there, if performed well, could work wonders lol
lol

of course all we have to do is act!!!!!

suddenly when we enter the 20something yr old period of our lives we become more "mature" and and only date younger girls- a contrdiction in terms

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
man guys act stupid, we don't 'act' smart we act stupid..
it was probably an evolution in general male thinking in an attempt to "win over" the blondes/"blondes" by "dumbing down" to show more appreciated masculine traits...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
im_a_choobie said:
heya, i was wondering, would it be weird for a guy to ask a girl out 2 years older? is there like a universal age restriction that everybody abides to? or would it just be plain weird. vice versa question for girls.

and is it really true girls go for older guys? =S
its not a problem unless you make it one

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
so what you are saying is that if you're on the same maturity level as them, the age barrier does not matter?

or will it still play a role even then? what if you weren't quite sure if you were friends, but you weren't sure how they would react if you asked them out?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
by then im sure there will be some resentment for being attracted to someone based on their age

if ur single in ur 40s u dont have much of a chance to date a younger guy really unless u have a strong connection
true you don't have much chance at that age, but alot of older women around that age probably want a younger guy

choc-chip

HSC
i wouldn't go 4 guys who r younger than me, they r just childish n stupid

lengstar

HSC
you sure all guys younger than you are childish and stupid?

choc-chip

HSC
lengstar said:
you sure all guys younger than you are childish and stupid?
im not quite sure but seeing quite a few guys r like that

lengstar

HSC
choc-chip said:
yeah i guess, but i'm pretty sure the majority of guys 3 years older than you aren't any better

choc-chip

HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
so what you are saying is that if you're on the same maturity level as them, the age barrier does not matter??
well..u can say that

[/QUOTE]or will it still play a role even then? what if you weren't quite sure if you were friends, but you weren't sure how they would react if you asked them out?[/QUOTE]
i dun ask guys out

S

Shuter

choc-chip said:
Probably, but I've debated philosophy and religion with people in my year (granted I was hammered at the time), and these people are probably far more mature than your average 23 year old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)