Going to the gym alone (1 Viewer)

Rachi578

HSC
So my gym buddy just ditched me, and I'm about to start at a new gym. It seems so stupid, as I'm not shy, infact not at all. But I feel weird going to the gym alone.. urrgh I don't know why.

How many people on here go alone?

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Wigga cum with we'll walk this road together through the storm, whatever the weather, cold or warm

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
So my gym buddy just ditched me, and I'm about to start at a new gym. It seems so stupid, as I'm not shy, infact not at all. But I feel weird going to the gym alone.. urrgh I don't know why.

where do you live, ill cum with you ;)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i try not to (since i need a spotter), but yeah going on my own feels weird (only done it once or twice though, most recently a couple of weeks ago).

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

lol you need someone to hold ur hand to go the gym? lmao

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
lol you need someone to hold ur hand to go the gym? lmao
lol thats not the point

like omie said he, himself needs a spotter thats why he wants someone to go with him

and as for the op she prob just wants company. like come on nothings really ever fun by yourself right?

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
lol thats not the point

like omie said he, himself needs a spotter thats why he wants someone to go with him

and as for the op she prob just wants company. like come on nothings really ever fun by yourself right?
wanking...

no...im a bit of a loner...i dont mind being by myself...individualism

assiduous

HSC
I only ever go alone on the weekend, when i can't make the typical monday to friday with my two buddies after school. I have to say that i tend to workout harder when i'm with my buddies than by myself.
Ergo, i prefer going with a buddy or two.

assiduous

HSC
i try not to (since i need a spotter), but yeah going on my own feels weird (only done it once or twice though, most recently a couple of weeks ago).
80 kg bench :jaw:

:( who will spot omie for me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)