Votes: 36 20.1%

• Total voters

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
neafoo said:
ill miss em all pretty much
even some of the teachers that i had in year 11 and not year 12.

We had the same teachers for years 11/12

hipPo3

HSC
i voted hell no .. but that truth is only applied to some of my teachers. Others im gonna miss heaps. I had some really cool teachers, they've helped me soo much throughout the year.. god bless em chaps

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
I chose the gonna miss them option. But shouldn't there be a middle ground option? There are a few teachers I'm gonna miss - specially those who I've had a good relationship with. But there are others that were quite bad and those I will not miss.

The only subject that changed teachers for me was Economics - first I had one teacher, then half-way during year 11 they changed teachers - then in year 12 they changed back to the first teacher. Ridiculous!

oldbearmanly

how sad...78% are going to miss the bitching, the ordering around, the "iam so good, fuck off" attitude by them....mmm maybe its just my school.....

Captain Karl

HSC
Yeah, theres some I wont really miss because they didnt have that kinda attitude - they just taught us and that was it.
There were some excellent stories and opinions and that from a few of my teachers that i'll miss. My legal studies teacher would tell us a story or a joke or something almost every lesson. I think that friendly environment really helps you learn as well

Kyroth***

HSC
English: Totally. She's so sweet, and makes us Mars Bar Slice and stuff.
Ext English: Deffinatly. She's one of the most fun, outgoing ppl I've ever met!
Drama: He was (is!) so dedicated, and heaps fun!
Maths: She was really cool! She put breakfast on for us after out farewell social (separate to the formal) cos she thought we'd all be hung over for the formal assembly next day, and wanted to get some pancakes into us!
Bio: She was pretty cool, and teased people heaps! She was fun!
Yr11 Bio: He was easily the best teacher I've ever had! I miss him so much already!
Chem: I NEVER WANT TO SEE HIS WHITHERED, UGLY, CAMMEL-LIKE FACE EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

So as you can see, I have mixed feelings. But on the whole, our teachers were really good, even the deputies and year advisers and role callers.

bfm's grlfriend

HSC
there are the teachers who make me want to egg their cars. and then theres the teachers who i will remember forever. half and half for me

arooshika...

HSC
elissa said:
I chose the gonna miss them option. But shouldn't there be a middle ground option? There are a few teachers I'm gonna miss - specially those who I've had a good relationship with. But there are others that were quite bad and those I will not miss.

The only subject that changed teachers for me was Economics - first I had one teacher, then half-way during year 11 they changed teachers - then in year 12 they changed back to the first teacher. Ridiculous!
yeah, at the starting of yr 12 i got a new art teacher cause my yr 11 one was pregnant...im gonna miss the yr 12 one though better relationship even if the yr 11 one was more fun but just knew her for 3 terms

cate_7x

HSC
My teachers... minus one - were all fantastic. I'll miss them a lot.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Casmira said:
I bought them all some chocolates, i'll give it to them on next tues (farewell year 12 bbq)
Same here. It's the least we could do- considering that some of these people are ultimately what have helped launch us into uni (assuming we get in) and/or career paths. I think our careers advisor was really great- she helped me so much with my cadetship and setting out my resume.

As for the BBQ... of course it's after results come out- it's where the school polls us on how we went in the HSC >_>

HSC
ill miss most of them, prob my drama techers the most, they were so fun and were almost like a married couple :) they were so cute
my modern teacher was a bit of a spunk, as was my English teacher.

i wont miss my music teacher, she was a bit of a bitch.

Ashe

HSC
Definitely.

My geography class is having dinner this Friday night with our teacher and we are going to try to get him to come clubbing with some of us. I've seen him and about before so I can't see him saying no this time.

I love all my teachers (well except one) and am sad to go.

JoeysBoy

HSC
Me and 1-2 guys are going down to have a beer with my bio teacher after the hsc is finished :rolleyes: Same with maths. Maths teacher = 28 years old. Bio teacher can't be more then 26. Both legendary teachers and they both know their subject backwards --> good marks for us + they are decent human beings.

English... He's been in the school for too long... but still ok.
Religion... picked me up when I fuked my trail... she's a champ!
Ancient... No comment...
Music... undecided. Nice guy though... I don't think he's the beer type. I'd still like to meet up with him after sometime though. I'm definatly getting my year 11 to first half of year 12 teacher pissed... it would be SO ironic! She's the really controlled and discaplined type... but once u get to know her, her sense of humour is awesome :cool: plus I have a LOT of respect and time for her.

Dom Dom

HSC
i'm going to miss all of my teachers even the ones i had from the younger grades...the teachers are so caring and nice at my school even the head of senior school is a nice guy...i reckon i'll miss my music teacher the most cos we are like mates anyway and my drama teacher cos she's young and cool

most of my friends can't wait to see the back of heaps of the teachers but that's cos they mucked around and the teachers didn't like them..i suppose cos i'm a goody two shoes im actually gunna miss the teachers they don't appear as scary authority people anymore!

i heard uni isn't the same...:s that's kinda annoying but oh well you get that!

MarsBarz

HSC
All my teachers are incompetant asswipes. I'm glad I won't be seeing them again. I hope they die miserable.

VQ

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
I went to school yesterday to see my maths teacher to give him back some of his own text books he lent me to study for the exam. and i realised when i saw him how much im gonna miss him, and maths.
YEP! I will miss my maths teacher (he gave me a lot of support during this year) as well as MATHS!!!! I dun think I'll be doing heaps of maths in uni...and I'll miss it!

I will miss all my teachers practically, they are very supportive to us this year (and all year), my homeroom, my chem, phy, esl (and he's gone to Syd), another ESL, Indo...wow..every1, even those I did not have lesson w/ this year!!!!! I practically will miss my high school *tears*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)