Good luck, don't fret (1 Viewer)

HSC
Okay so the HSC starts tomorrow (oh come on, Business Studies, LOTE and Agriculture aren't real subjects, you know that ;))
So I'd like to wish everyone good luck
But don't fret boys and girls. If you fail, you can always become a roads engineer
USE YOUR POWERS FOR GOOD
Become a roads engineer

To be honest you'd have to do pretty shit to become a roads engineer
I mean who the fuck wants to do that as a career? Okay I do, but none of you should

Good luck to everyone
Do your best
Get some sleep
Don't forget to sms your friends good luck
Wake up early for last minute revision
Don't panic if the question asks for a letter or some other specific text type, just clear your mind and plan your response
In 3 days we'll never have to do English ever again in our entire lives (unless you plan on becoming a journalist or some shit, which is even worse than becoming a roads engineer. Why the fuck would you want to do English for the rest of your life? Just kidding, your choice is your choice :monkey:)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Okay so the HSC starts tomorrow (oh come on, Business Studies, LOTE and Agriculture aren't real subjects, you know that ;))
So I'd like to wish everyone good luck
But don't fret boys and girls. If you fail, you can always become a roads engineer
USE YOUR POWERS FOR GOOD
Become a roads engineer

To be honest you'd have to do pretty shit to become a roads engineer
I mean who the fuck wants to do that as a career? Okay I do, but none of you should

Good luck to everyone
Do your best
Get some sleep
Don't forget to sms your friends good luck
Wake up early for last minute revision
Don't panic if the question asks for a letter or some other specific text type, just clear your mind and plan your response
In 3 days we'll never have to do English ever again in our entire lives (unless you plan on becoming a journalist or some shit, which is even worse than becoming a roads engineer. Why the fuck would you want to do English for the rest of your life? Just kidding, your choice is your choice :monkey:)
I would rather become a dancing monkey than roads engineer.

kfnmpah

HSC
you made my night :)

i'm so unprepared, but i am not fretting!!!
and, i coudn't agree more roads engineer >>>>>>>> journalist or any english related career :p

GOOD LUCK TO YOU, FINE SIR!

HSC
GET HER
You HEATHEN
Infernal wrath ascended from the fiery depths of hell
Monstrosity parallel only to the likes of Frankenstein
Despicable vermin haunting us with the bubonic plague
Unforgivable acts of treason
You..
Wait why am I saying shit about you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)