Good luck to everyone! (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys!!

In 3 hours time it will be the last time probably touching maths for me o_O? Hopefully. It will be good or hell if BOS. CSSA trials 2011 was pretty easy looking back at it -.- but i failed hard since my lack of study and dedication for maths.

I've slighly improved after trials, knowing my weaknesses and strengths. I did my best doing pastpapers and took my advice from all of you!! I am more positive now and I hope to do my best today and hopefully look back with no regrets!

I haven't done well this year for 2u maths, probably trials was was a massive wake up call and probably the point where my ATAR was in huge jeopardy. I Dropped from 4th-15 since i got lazy and i was too cocky :(. I hope i can redeem myself for the HSC examination and hopefully end up with a 70-85 for maths.

Anyways best of luck to all sitting 2U and 4U today and General/3u later in the week. I hope we all do well and hopefully achieve what we want!

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hey guys!!

In 3 hours time it will be the last time probably touching maths for me o_O?

You're planning on doing B Comm/Law aren't you? You my friend, will cross paths with Mathematics next year, one way or another.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
You're planning on doing B Comm/Law aren't you? You my friend, will cross paths with Mathematics next year, one way or another.
Change of plan im going to do political/economic and social science at USYD. :(..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)