Good ol' Islam (1 Viewer)

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
Dubai waiter rapes British girl - Then SHE and her fiance are held for illegal sex.
A BRITISH woman on a break in Dubai went to police after being raped - but SHE was arrested for having illegal sex.

The 23-year-old Londoner was attacked by a waiter in a hotel toilet after celebrating her engagement to her boyfriend with drinks.
But after she admitted boozing and sharing a hotel room with her fiancé, cops in the strict Islamic state arrested her for "illegal drinking" outside licensed premises and having sex outside marriage.
Her 44-year-old fiancé, also from London, was charged with the same offences. And both were thrown in police cells by officers who paid little heed to the rape.
The devastated couple were last night understood to be on bail awaiting trial and have had their passports confiscated. They could be jailed for up to six years if found guilty of the illicit sex charge.
British embassy officials in the desert emirate are helping them.
A diplomatic source said: "There have been some truly appalling injustices in Dubai but this one tops the lot.
"A desperate, distressed rape victim went with her boyfriend to report the attack to police. And both wound up behind bars.
"The police and authorities in Dubai have shamed themselves by yet again displaying a breathtaking lack of compassion and humanity."
The ordeal of the rape victim, a pretty Muslim of Pakistani descent, began after she joyfully accepted a marriage proposal from her boyfriend during a three-day New Year break.
She admitted drinking too much afterwards as they celebrated at Dubai Marina's luxurious Address Hotel - and passed out in a ladies' loo.
The waiter is said to have followed her into the toilets and raped her while she was semi-conscious.
Her fiancé was initially unaware of the attack and helped her to their room, where they slept until the next day.

hmm

anonymous.92

HSC
I'm really not seeing stories like this on an hourly basis coming from non-Islamic countries.
It came from an Islamic country. Yeah I agree. So? What does Islam, the doctrine, have to do with this?

Cazic

HSC
If Islam didn't have it's underpants in a knot over drinking and sex there would likely be a proper investigation into the rape instead of this shit?

Bereie

HSC
Outrage outrage etc. etc. just another daily story coming from an Islamic country :spin:.

philphie

Banned
HSC
lol dubai is such a paradox. flashy hotel towers and resorts mixed with islamic conservatism

Bereie

HSC
These stories makes me so fuzzy. This is (one of the reasons) why I love Israel :eek:.

Islamic countries, haha. They're a riot.

anonymous.92

HSC
If Islam didn't have it's underpants in a knot over drinking and sex there would likely be a proper investigation into the rape instead of this shit?
There isn't an investigation because of the government, not the religion.

anonymous.92

HSC
The government is being influenced by the religion. Any dolt can see that.
Obviously, religion influences government. But not in a positive way. A lot of governments have manipulated religion to suit their own needs.

redmayne

HSC

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Redmayne my old friend. The absence of God in society is just as detrimental. 30 million dead Soviets would suggest that atheistic states don't work.
Im sure if we counted the number killed by Christian hands, the numbers would be similar.

redmayne

HSC
Redmayne my old friend. The absence of God in society is just as detrimental. 30 million dead Soviets would suggest that atheistic states don't work.
Yes, I'm sure all the people killed in the Crusades and Inquisition would agree with you. And all the Jews that were persecuted by the Church for centuries. And the slaves. And the scientists tortured and victimised to this day. And the abortion doctors. And people affected by the conflict in Northern Ireland. And the young kids raped in Catholic orphanages. And the massacred Rwandans. And the continually victimised homosexual community. And the hundreds of millions of dead Indigenous peoples that have come from hundreds of years of forced Christian conversion and European colonisation.

You know, I doubt the Soviets would blame Christianity. Fairly sure they would blame Communism...

Oh, an atheistic state. You mean like Australia? Where 92% of us don't attend church or regularly follow a religion? Where religion is expressly excluded from our governmental system?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)