Good Vibrations 2009 (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
yo mother fuckerrrrrr..... i'll be at good vibes, got my last resort to cover my ass.. hell fucking yeahhhhh!!!!!

let me know on meeting place man and i'll be there. got my sister, her friends, my cousin and his mates all going as well.

NAIUNDIAWANDIAWNIJKL AW NIUBOAWILNDL;'4$@#$%@!e FUCKING SO EXCITED!!

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
not that i know of man, but if i can hook u up i will. they're about 25 or so. if u see something that u like thats not taken go for it, i ain't stoppin ya, as long as u don't mistake it for my sis you're alright.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
then i'll be coming for you. you're alright though, you provide me with humour.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
oh yeah chris, you going to that j dilla tribute thing at ruby rabbit tomorrow night after the shapeshifter gig?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
oh yeah chris, you going to that j dilla tribute thing at ruby rabbit tomorrow night after the shapeshifter gig?
noooooo idea at all. i probably won't know until after the shapeshifter gig, it depends how i feel after.

i probably won't since i wanna get to sleep early because i wanna get to good vibes when it opens.

old.skool.kid

HSC
I have decided that for valentines day seing The Pharcyde(even by myself) > secks.

so i might see you guys there :wave:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT! :spzz:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
awww shitttt cya there alix. come have secks with us while watching the pharcyde.

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
Thats exactly what I am thinking.... so wearing my bomber jacket :) its a hoodie bomber.... wtf man!? lol

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hahhahaha fuck im wearing shorts, hoodie and superstars. still fucking spewing the package didnt come. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

CAN I KICK IT?????!?!!?!?!!?!?

T- Rex

HSC
i will probably take my shirt off pretty early though cause i have been working really hard on my pectorals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)