Good Vibrations 2009 (1 Viewer)

old.skool.kid

HSC
alix that was me you dickhead lol. i took it on my phone.
Oh ok, have to say that singing is almost as good as mine :haha:
but yeah thanks for putting it up there man, everytime i watch it i just smile.. just cannot get over the pharcyde! ive had she said stuck in my head since the concert.
wow you're so lucky to be seeing them AGAIN chris! would kill for that, hope they come back to sydney sometime. Is anyone thinking of catching fatlip this weekend?
There's a cool interview with fatlip and slimkid with hau on the hip hop show Hip Hop Show with Hau Latukefu on triple j, (starts around 38 min) he's interviewin q-tip next week, will be tuning in for that!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh, dust tones this friday will have fatlip for free. 90 minute set too, not sure if he is djing or rapping, or both. he was a surprise guest at good viebs afterparty at chinese laundry too.

funniest moment: im talking to justin hemmes...he goes back to sit down....old.skool.kid goes to me 'how do u know that guy? is he from bos?'

lolz.

old.skool.kid

HSC
lol.. he looked familiar and i swear i'd seen a photo of him on here somewhere.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
yeh, dust tones this friday will have fatlip for free. 90 minute set too, not sure if he is djing or rapping, or both. he was a surprise guest at good viebs afterparty at chinese laundry too.

funniest moment: im talking to justin hemmes...he goes back to sit down....old.skool.kid goes to me 'how do u know that guy? is he from bos?'

lolz.
bahhahahha i remember that.. i wasnt even sure who he was but i was sure he wasnt from bos. i seen him before somewhere though.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i got to hug q-tip :shy:

at sydney, pharcyde were the best

in perth, q-tip was the best by far.

pharcyde's perth set also included 'y (be like that)' and 'pass the pipe' which they didnt do in sydney! but perth didn't get the encore with what's up fatlip etc...they still didn't do soulflower :(

q-tip was so. fucking. good.

he did:

you
move
sucka nigga
we fight, we love
find a way
bonita applebum
electric relaxtion
scenario
check the rhime
gettin up
vivrant thing
award tour (the intro done 3 times)
life is better

at the end of 'life is better' where q-tip keeps singing 'life is betterrrr' he came into the crowd and put the mic to random crowd audiences to get them to sing the line...i was one of them :shy:

then he sang happy birthday to his manager, the girl in the audience next to me also had her birthday that day so she was creaming, she was telling me how she flew all the way to new york just to go to rock the bells last year.

best performances were:

1. vivrant thing
2. scenario/check the rhime
3. electric relaxation
4. find a way
5. award tour
6. life is better
7. move
8. you
9. we fight we love
10. bonita applebum

after that i switched between fatboy slim and stanton warriors until the end. fatboy slim was pretty shit, but stanton warriors weren't too amazing either.

only perth local i liked was 'the typhoons' or something, jazzy aussie hip hop, good shit.

hahah also I provided one of the props for one of supernatural's freestyle.

he came to the audience and i gave him a 20 cent piece

he rapped something like 'a 20 cent coin man thats kinda nifty instead of giving coins man you gotta give me 50' or something.

wale has mad love for justice lol, he did 'ice cream girls' over 'we are your friends' and did 'wale dance'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)