Good wallets? (1 Viewer)

КГБ

Banned
HSC
i got a hugo boss from myers. they had it on sale from $50 to $10 post Christmas sale

Justinnnn

HSC
nobody likes Calvin Klein?

their quite attractive and the brand usually guarantees quality, their especially good if you can get em on sale. Boxing day had them at half price from 120 down to 60.

I agree that the velcro type surfie wallets are not to be recommended but I have a sturdy billabong leather one. These range from around $60-30.

Everybody has different budgets so i'd advise you to shop around before forking out your hard earned cash.

gifted:)

HSC
i got my brother a jag wallet, he says its good and loves it, myer sells good ones

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Nixon make some dope wallets. Neat & subtle.
Mine only carries 3 cards, ID slot and notes. Don't rate fat, bloated wallets. coins are for fat peasants.

Last edited:

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
guys, since you are no longer 8 years old, you should never run around with a billabong, ripcurl, or skull-studded wallet - they are just ridiculous.
get yourself a nice, plain black leather wallet a la lv, prada, ferragamo, or if you want something cheaper, maybe country road.
i have a brown billabong one. but it only has a metal billabong plate in the corner. so its not all bright etc.

chuckyhol

HSC
just use a black leather one, and never carry coins, just notes or cards.

Donski

HSC
N/A
Bottega Veneta....so fabulous

and Louis Vuitton.

boris

Banned
HSC
rm if you want a nice one.

if you dont give a fuck like me get a $20 billabong wallet. iv got to carry abuot 20 cards anyway so im fucked to start with

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I have a Tommy Hilfiger wallet. It's really good, but I think I'll go back to JAG when im done with this one.

Astartes

HSC
How much is your average LV wallet? I shudder to think at the price.

I'm a broke ass-hoe. :haha:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Always get leather - preferably black.

I bought my boyfriend a $100 Oroton black one, very plain and simple, and it's still in practically perfect condition after a year and a half of daily use. I'd recomment an Oroton one, or Fossil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)