goodbye from law forum (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
my friends,

as nelly furtado once mused, all good things must come to an end. and, unfortunately, it is time for my presence on BoS:law to come to an end. the reason i chose today was because my final marks have been updated and i have officially completed my LLB.

a sincere thank you to the regulars on the forum (including, but not limited to, melsc, neo_o, RogueAc, Demandred, subdued123 and hfis) who have provided a welcome distraction from many nights of nerding. thanks also to the people who've complained about my size 1 posting (good practice for law reading). thank you to those who spam my PM inbox with help on transferring, ever since i wrote a transfer thread.

my only wish is that somebody writes a USyd v UNSW v UTS v Macq v ANU law faculties compare-and-contrast thread so that the same topic doesn't have to be rehashed ad infinitum.

anyway, it's been an awesome six years. so long, thanks for all the fish. :pirate:

frig,
BCom LLB (UNSW 2008)

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
I was going to say that BoS will lose a chunk off its collective block of common sense tonight, but..

Is it mere coincidence that Kirby J is retiring as well...

..are you... Kirby J..?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Bye Frig, enjoy your 80 hour work week! :D

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Best wishes for your future endeavours Frig.

Lara1986

HSC
Congratulations on finishing!

I'm sure there are many jealous law students in here like me who are very jealous and can't wait to be in the same position! :)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Frigid said:

my only wish is that somebody writes a USyd v UNSW v UTS v Macq v ANU law faculties compare-and-contrast thread so that the same topic doesn't have to be rehashed ad infinitum.

anyway, it's been an awesome six years. so long, thanks for all the fish. :pirate:

frig,
BCom LLB (UNSW 2008)
Lol UWS doesn't even rate a mention.

So long :cake:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Congratulation!

Your work around the website especially around the law-related forums is greatly appreciated. I am sure someone will carry on your legacy.

HSC
lyounamu said:
Congratulation!

Your work around the website especially around the law-related forums is greatly appreciated. I am sure someone will carry on your legacy.
I particularly liked his contribution on transferring and etc

Sieg Heil Frigid

DeVenne

HSC
N/A
Congratulations. There is nothing like the feeling of completing a degree!

I am sure you are suitably proud of yourself.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
You don't know me, but I'm a huge fan. Fare the well, my Frigid friend...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
RogueAcademic said:
I was going to say that BoS will lose a chunk off its collective block of common sense tonight, but..

Is it mere coincidence that Kirby J is retiring as well...

..are you... Kirby J..?
lmao, sorry I was away Frigid and didn't get to say good bye.
Thank you for helping people like me when we were naive, over zealous and stressed out to the max.

Good bye, good luck, I am sure you are destined to greatness and I hope our paths will cross again.

travelfish

HSC
You've been an outstanding contributor on this forum - full of rationality, impartiality and dry-wit - qualities that will no doubt serve you well in the legal profession.

See you on the other side of a transaction sometime.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Ahh I go on holiday and THIS happens. Bye Frigid, you were my favourite!

Unfortunately for everyone else, I'm going nowhere. hfis LLB GDLP is here to stay, and you can bet your arse he can't wait for the next "UniX v UniY" thread.

We'll miss you Frigid :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)