Goosebumps Gives Me Goosebumps! (1 Viewer)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i used to love Goosebumps... i read almost all of them... im not sure if i actually read all or not... but possibly!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I remember reading the 'Choose your own adventure' series but it was annoying when you died early and had to track back to the page that gave you the options of what to do.

ALso there was some Goosebumps - A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words or something rather and one with this purple blob and a baseball field camp (Horror at Camp Jellyjam)/Night of the Living Dummy was good too.

I miss the books.

From memory they had a TV show didnt they? (EDIT: Yes they did, ran for a few seasons - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111987/)

http://www.scholastic.com/goosebumps/books/index_flash.htm

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Paul Jennings
Goosebumps
Animorphs
Sweet Valley
Emily Rodda--Deltora Quest(s), and Teen Power Inc.

All good. But now, thinking about it, Sweet VAlley was a bit too willy nilly for my liking--it was always the matchmaker game in high school, and in uni, it was people having sex/being too lusty, then breaking up every other week.

Babysitters and Pony Club--too girly girl for me. It'd have turned me into a sissy girl.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Animorphs i really loved, i wish it was still going. The ending was pretty sad, and the very very ending was like wtf? i wanna know what happens next!!!

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
I remember trying to read a Goosebumps book when I was 7, but the lettering was too big and I couldn't get through the first two pages. >: (

coolkoombaya

HSC
the goosebumps - choose your scare, or sumthing, those with multiple storylines and u choose wat happens, they were annoying, cos when i was small, used to always try to read every option there was to read, and so i never actually finished those books.

but the normal goosebumps were pretty kikass, a bit boring now when i look back at them as they were never scary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)