• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Gosh don't you just love Apple!!! I mean ugh...so hard to keep it professional ha :) (1 Viewer)

fearunknown

HSC
Just bought a Macbook today...woopie $3k but soooo worth it. I can fly or something lol I already know what all the fuss was about. I don't get viruses and all but ugh $3k....why Stevy why?!

Who else have love for all things nice and oh too shiny for apple?

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
Re: Gosh don't you just love Apple!!! I mean ugh...so hard to keep it professional ha

Just bought a Macbook today...woopie $3k but soooo worth it. I can fly or something lol I already know what all the fuss was about. I don't get viruses and all but ugh $3k....why Stevy why?!

Who else have love for all things nice and oh too shiny for apple?
They are not that good, not bad either depending on its uses... But microsoft all the way!!!

brendan_leo

HSC
Re: Gosh don't you just love Apple!!! I mean ugh...so hard to keep it professional ha

Anybody else got Snow Leopard? I got it on Friday and I'm loving it!

HSC
N/A

Way to spend to extra money for a brand name.

K

khorne

I can get a dell XPS m17 laptop with 2x280M GTX's, 2x500gb HD's, Vista/Windows 7, and 8 GB of RAM (so practically a desktop replacement) for about 500 dollars more...I think that practically shits on apple.

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC

I can get a dell XPS m17 laptop with 2x280M GTX's, 2x500gb HD's, Vista/Windows 7, and 8 GB of RAM (so practically a desktop replacement) for about 500 dollars more...I think that practically shits on apple.
Just about anything Microsoft makes shits on Apple. The Microsoft vs. Apple rivalry seems to get more and more lopsided as the years charge on.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

i like apple's ipods, and thats about it.

i dont really like macs, but how macbooks manage to squeeze in 5hrs battery is completely beyond me.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A

my mac book pro is named jean paul. he is beautiful. i would spend ell over three grand on him.

edit: but then again, i have always used apples, since the 'power pc' or whatever it was in the mid nineties. i have no idea how people even begin to argue that windows are better, and even if they were, im far too biased to see it...

Last edited:

TERMINATOR-HX

HSC

my mac book pro is named jean paul. he is beautiful. i would spend ell over three grand on him.

edit: but then again, i have always used apples, since the 'power pc' or whatever it was in the mid nineties. i have no idea how people even begin to argue that windows are better, and even if they were, im far too biased to see it...
Well, I guess I'm a bit biased too; I've had nothing but Windows at home for more than a decade. I suppose we're even then.

HSC

Just about anything Microsoft makes shits on Apple. The Microsoft vs. Apple rivalry seems to get more and more lopsided as the years charge on.
you're an idiot

i mean no-one has ipods, everyone has those .. fuck, i don't even remember the name of the microsoft ones

simplyyme

HSC

only good thing for me about apple is that they have ipods and their laptops are incredibly nice looking - visually and have that awesome mac photoboth thing that you can take those cool photos haha

Uncle

Banned
HSC

fuck macs.
i wont be able to play epic games like metal gear solid, cs or cod4.

only because of macfags is Maple, MATLAB, ANSYS, etc. is catering to the whimsical minority who use them.

and what do you know?
CATIA doesnt work on mac!

go fuck yourself!

only good thing for me about apple is that they have ipods and their laptops are incredibly nice looking - visually and have that awesome mac photoboth thing that you can take those cool photos haha
yeah yeah. an example of a bopper girl possibly computer illiterate who has a mac just for their looks.
i reckon chopper reid should do a 'harden the fuck up' segment on mac users.

simplyyme

HSC

yeah yeah. an example of a bopper girl possibly computer illiterate who has a mac just for their looks.
i reckon chopper reid should do a 'harden the fuck up' segment on mac users.

1. I don't have or own a mac.
2. I just said that they look nice, doesn't mean I'm going to fork out 3k on a laptop so i can admire how pretty it looks, when i can buy a better one for half the price.

Dooga

HSC

I've had both
apple is way better
the macs are faster, no viruses, better quality sound and picture
the only problem is that its harder to find programs for mac than it is for windows
they should make all programs work over both stations

K

khorne

you're an idiot

i mean no-one has ipods, everyone has those .. fuck, i don't even remember the name of the microsoft ones
Zunes?

chuboy

HSC

Apple computers = expensive and pretty

That's about it, though. Buy a computer with the same specifications from any other company and I'll eat my hat if it's more expensive. It won't look as good, perhaps, but at least people won't look at you and think 'wow, that idiot wasted 500 bucks on a brand name"

BTW, Snow Leopard does sweet FA.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A

I run windows programs through my mac with no problems at all, you can run both.

TERMINATOR-HX

HSC

you're an idiot

I said just about anything, not everything. You don't have to get nasty about it. I'll agree that ipods are good for what they do, but as far as computers go, I'll stick by what I've said; I'll stick with Microsoft.

This is a bit off-topic, but has anyone heard about how Bill Gates won't allow ipods in his house? I know he's an ex-CEO of Microsoft, but it's kinda weird that he'd go that far as to not allow Apple-made technology in his house.

Uncle

Banned
HSC

I said just about anything, not everything. You don't have to get nasty about it. I'll agree that ipods are good for what they do, but as far as computers go, I'll stick by what I've said; I'll stick with Microsoft.

This is a bit off-topic, but has anyone heard about how Bill Gates won't allow ipods in his house? I know he's an ex-CEO of Microsoft, but it's kinda weird that he'd go that far as to not allow Apple-made technology in his house.
And yet he is more than happy to take over Macs with his Micro$oft creations such as Excel for Mac.
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/Excel2008/default.mspx

I used Excel on a Mac in a Physics laboratory once and it was fucking excruciating due to the one fucking button mouse.
I reckon regular Mac users should have most of their fingers severed.

Jaylee42003

HSC

I hate Macs with a passion :(
[But I love i-Pods and i-Tunes and GarageBand.]
Team Microsoft for the w1n.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)