Gossip Girl (2 Viewers)

HSC
Hey, anyone here watch it? There are 12 episodes so far out in the US, with 3 (or 4, i don't know) out here on Foxtel.

The producer of the show Josh Schwartz was also the producer of the OC.

Lol well, i don't know what else to add. UMMMMM. I like Dan and Nate. Chuck looks way evil, but i love the things he says. =]

K.

HSC
Machie Man said:
Oh fuck me, that 'xoxo' part will not get out of my head.

Chuck is hot sleazy sex and the way the younger sister talks bugs the shit out of me.
I hate Jenny too. She looks like a deer standing infront of headlights, all the time, about to die.

I really don't care if Chuck is a sleazy rapist, he's hot. Is it just me, or Nate seems to wear a lot of eyeliner?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah josh shwartz i noticed that. I saw an episode, didnt really impress me but it could have potential

sasa-o8

HSC
I download this show (haha) and I'm loving it! I think the girls are gorgeous, but I can't believe Jenny is only 14 years old! She looks around 18! I love Dan and Nate. I used to hate Chuck but he is growing on me. Is it me or does anyone else think he resembles Pete Doherty?

Donski

HSC
N/A
too many good looking bitches on one show.

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
A thread for GG needed to be made. I only found out a couple of days ago that gossip girl is Kristen Bell.

U.S. is up to episode 12 while we are still on episode 4... but thank god for youtube.

Last edited:

efhat

HSC
lovin this show!! much better than the oc i must say:( and i loved the oc
but yeh chuck is sex on legs........and for some reason i like blair....i find her intruiging

n.starsss

HSC
I watch this show! It's awesome. I just finished watching episode 13.
I love Chuck and Blair : )

Last edited:

Annalisee

HSC
God dam I love this show, I've watched up to 11 on the net but looking for 12 now.
Chuck is amazingly sexy even if he is sleezemax, him and blair would probably be good together.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
13 was out on wednesday I think. And how is Nate not like 100x hotter than Chuck, that kids a wank. Also Blair is fucking hot.

Annalisee

HSC
are the two shows made by the same people?
either way they are appealing to the same audience so it makes sense that the main characters have the same qualities.

Dan & Seth anyone?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
dan pisses me off. I don't care if I'm the only one to think it. the whole "boo hoo, I'm so modest and humble and serena's a superficial unreliable hussy so she's probably not worthy of me" act is NOT attractive or sweet in any way to me.

nate's too bland to be appealing. there's no charisma, he's just...there, looking pretty.

oh hi chuck, do me :eek::eek:

PS serena and blair are both prettier than marissa and summer.

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
I can see where you're coming from. But I guess thats how hes suppose to be made out to be... the middle class poor guy digs the upper class east sider... and yeah they do emphasize his modesty alot.

Yeah, both shows are made by Josh Swartz... main difference- one was set in the beachside, one is set in the city.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I don't really care if that's how he's supposed to be. I have trouble sympathising with a judgemental asshole who takes the moral high ground on everything and sees a perfectly sweet and charming girl as 'lesser' than him. nothing about the way he acts is modest, it's self-important and it's self-righteous and it's judgemental. and i'm supposed to buy him as sweet and 'real'? fuck off, he's a dickhead.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)