Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

kara42

HSC
Oh actually, my bad, they did show episode 13, if that's the pregnancy scare one.

I like the Gossip Girl voiceover, I hope they don't get rid of it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I heard that
Eric
is gay, and he'll be coming out in the new eps.

I cant wait for the return. Only 13 days to go :)

I miss my Blairikins and Chuckles :(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
God yes! Forgot about Eric. I HATE the blonde highlights through his hair, gross. But..he likes Jenny (or seems to)..they would be cute.......if he fixed his hair.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Channel 9 will start showing it sometime this year. Not sure when though. I say good luck to them. I hope it doesnt flop like The OC did. Then Channel 10 or Channel 7 will have to buy GG.

mischievous90

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Channel 9 will start showing it sometime this year. Not sure when though. I say good luck to them. I hope it doesnt flop like The OC did. Then Channel 10 or Channel 7 will have to buy GG.
sweet!! its about time they start showing that show lolz... and u think so about d OC? i think it was pretty successful... in some degree

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
tasha1188 said:
I heard that
Eric
is gay, and he'll be coming out in the new eps.

I cant wait for the return. Only 13 days to go :)

I miss my Blairikins and Chuckles :(
No shit.

I picked that from his first appearance

Otherwise he and Jenny would've been pushed together and instead they just did the pal thing

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
The latest episode is floating round the net :D just watched it!! Oh how i have missed it! But only like another 4 episodes left for the season :( noooooo!!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Im wondering the same thing!! 7 days til we find out ... my only thoughts were gossip girl ... thats all i have :p

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
i reckon ex badboy/girl friend.
like even someone chuck has nothing on.
like did you see the look on his face when she showed him the note!?

*spoiler tags to shut boyfriend up about me spoiling the show for him as his is currently downloading*

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Spoilers on who 'G' is:

Georgina Sparks, who was bad!Serena's partner-in-crime. Guest-starring in a 4-episode arc, played by Michelle Trachtenberg. I cannot wait till this girl comes on the show. It'll be interesting to know how Blair fit into the whole friendship. Because if Serena and Georgina were the 'bad party girls', where did Blair fit in, seeing as though everyone saw her as the perfect student.

On another note, how awesome is the Bass/van der Woodsen family? I loved, loved the Serena-Chuck-Eric moment on the stairs, and the Chuck-Serena scene in the bathroom.

Stang

HSC
is there going to be a second season ?
if so when will it start showing on Fox 8 ??

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Spoilers on who 'G' is:

Georgina Sparks, who was bad!Serena's partner-in-crime. Guest-starring in a 4-episode arc, played by Michelle Trachtenberg. I cannot wait till this girl comes on the show. It'll be interesting to know how Blair fit into the whole friendship. Because if Serena and Georgina were the 'bad party girls', where did Blair fit in, seeing as though everyone saw her as the perfect student.

On another note, how awesome is the Bass/van der Woodsen family? I loved, loved the Serena-Chuck-Eric moment on the stairs, and the Chuck-Serena scene in the bathroom.
Oooooh sounds exciting :) i heard she was coming to the show!! I love the whole Bass/van der Woodsen family haha and i am really starting to like Chuck hes so kooooool! The bathroom scene was hilarious awwww i cant wait til the next episode :D 6 days!!!!!!!

*hopeful*

HSC
they havent finished season 1 on fox 8 yet or in the states so season 2 is just a dream at the moment

15. Desperately Seeking Serena
First aired: 4/28/2008

Serena's world becomes a chaos when a former friend the evil Georgina Sparks returns to town. Dan sees Serena preoccupied and he assumes that it has something to do with Chuck, her soon step-brother. Nate connects with the last person he expected, Vanessa.

Hazel and Penelope try to recruit Nelly Yuki to be part of their club but it is not easy. Blair supervises the whole operation and hatches a plan to sabotage her biggest rival, Nelly Yuki. When Nelly breaks down after being reminded of her recent break-up with her boyfriend, the ladies find their way in and Nelly comes to the Waldorf penthouse. Then Blair invites the boyfriend over.

Meanwhile Serena goes out with Georgina but things get so bad that Serena thinks someone spiked her drink. Jenny develops a crush on 16-year-old dog-walker, Asher Hornsby, who might be her ticket to permanent popularity.

in the book georgina is drug addict who nate meets in rehab and asher is a poor dog-walker for a rich lady so he always gets invites to special events which he takes jenny to

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I watched 1.14 last night. i love Chuck. Serena was a bit of a poo blaming Chuck and unintentionally getting him kicked out, but i like him better in his own suite. Love the Chuck/Eric relationship though <33

Cant wait till next week :D

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
they havent finished season 1 on fox 8 yet
They have.

I watched it all apart from one episode that I missed.

Once it finished, they started to repeat it the following week.

Stang

HSC
*hopeful* said:
they havent finished season 1 on fox 8 yet or in the states so season 2 is just a dream at the moment

15. Desperately Seeking Serena
First aired: 4/28/2008

Serena's world becomes a chaos when a former friend the evil Georgina Sparks returns to town. Dan sees Serena preoccupied and he assumes that it has something to do with Chuck, her soon step-brother. Nate connects with the last person he expected, Vanessa.

Hazel and Penelope try to recruit Nelly Yuki to be part of their club but it is not easy. Blair supervises the whole operation and hatches a plan to sabotage her biggest rival, Nelly Yuki. When Nelly breaks down after being reminded of her recent break-up with her boyfriend, the ladies find their way in and Nelly comes to the Waldorf penthouse. Then Blair invites the boyfriend over.

Meanwhile Serena goes out with Georgina but things get so bad that Serena thinks someone spiked her drink. Jenny develops a crush on 16-year-old dog-walker, Asher Hornsby, who might be her ticket to permanent popularity.

in the book georgina is drug addict who nate meets in rehab and asher is a poor dog-walker for a rich lady so he always gets invites to special events which he takes jenny to

it finished ages ago now they are just showing them again

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Um, no.

The series has not finished season 1 on fox 8. It stopped because of the writers strike. Episode 14 has only just aired in the US.

Season 2 doesn't exist yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)