Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
sasa-o8 said:
Am I the only one that hates Jenny with a passion??! Can't stand that little bitch - acting like someone she's clearly not. Douche.

Edit: She's 14/15 yet she looks like she's 25.
I really love Jenny, but I really hate how she is at the moment.
Especially when she was a total shit to Eric with the whole 'OMG do you like me? That's SO cute *patronise patronise*
Bah.
Though I would DEFINITELY not say she looked 25 :S No way!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
omg omg omg omg just watched this weeks episode

I HATE GEORGINA MY GOSH!!! She is so evil - i wonder if her n Dan are going to do the nasty!! I absolutely loved how Blair/Chuck/Nate united to sort out the issues with Serena <3 - LOVED this episode and Jenny wasnt in it :D - cannot believe next week is the season finale i thinks???? :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
anyone seen the new ep yet? Thoughts below. It's full of spoilers if you haven't seen it yet.

The whole 'killing' thing was a major anti-climax. I think most people would've guessed that it would turn out that the guy on the video would OD and his death didn't really have anything to do with Serena. The Nate/Chuck/Serena/Blair friendship scenes did not dissapoint. I loved, loved, loved the part where Dan tries to go upstairs, and Nate, Chuck and Blair formed this wall and wouldn't let him through. Also loved the part where Dan realised that Serena would rather accept help from these three rather than from him. Anything that made Dan look like an outsider I pretty much love, because Dan is a dickhead. NOT happy at all about Lily/Rufus. Is this the end of the awesome van der Bass family? Nooooo. Chuck and Serena need to be siblings forever. Besides, I'm starting to become a bit of a Bart fan. I mean, the guy obviously loves Lily, he just wanted to help her with Serena, and she kept brushing him off. And he gave Eric a Marlins t-shirt for Christmas because he remembered that Eric told him he was a Marlins fan (even though Eric lied about it, but whatever. It was sweet that Bart remembered). And he helped Serena out after the whole pool incident, even though she was a total ingrate about it. So, boo to you Lily. Boooo.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I don't lol.
LOVE rufus/lilly!
'Get out of my way Rufus'
'No'
'Get out of my way'
'No'
*pash* Hehe
(Yeh I'm a sucker I know)

Omg at the whole 'I killed a guy' thing though, how boring. Agh.

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
fucking cunted right off about this stupid episode.
first off, it was a complete antifuckingclimax.
second, TOTALLY FUCKING CLICHED. every second of it was completely predictable, and so many conflicts would have easily been avoided if the characters didnt fuck it all up themselves eg
- dan wouldnt of accepted dirty hoface's kiss if serena didnt say she cheated on him.
- serena would have been able to explain to dan if she called him on her way there instead of just showing up to make sure he knew she was coming

and a bounty of other fucking annoying shit.

/rage.

*hopeful*

HSC
^ i agree

it was just a soap opera mess
slutty georgina hitting on dan and slutty dan kissing her argh!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh, I pretty much hate Dan now, and I liked him before. And actually I think I hate Serena-Dan too because they're both dumb and keep fucking it up. I still don't want Dan and Georgina to be together though, yuck.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
fuck georgina is annoying
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
em_516 said:
Does anyone else think Serena gets really ugly when she's mad/upset/sad/anything negative? I think she's quite pretty, but then yeh, she gets negative about something and I just find her so unattractive lol.
I agree. I don't think Blake Lively is all that pretty, though.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
GG finale finished a few hours ago in the NY anyway, and ive read bad and good stuff on its message board. Understandable, people hated the end. And some say it was poorly scripted. But the acting made up for it. And everyones gone back to hating Bart, for the reason why they hated the end. And yeh. Now i cant wait to see it.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I lol'd at the end.

When Bart started telling Chuck that having a serious girlfriend would make him a new man, Chuck's face was hilarious. LOL. It was like "oh crap, I didn't think about that". Hahahahaha.

Also, I'm glad Serena and Dan broke up. Good. Maybe now Serena will become more interesting. And how cute was Nate during his 'so you love her huh?' speech? Awwwww. I guess Nate's problem with Chuck/Blair was always that he thought Chuck treated her like he did every other girl, and not that Chuck slept with his ex. I wonder what Nate's going to say now that Chuck is back to his badboy self.

Edit: Geez, I completely forgot about Georgina. The resolution was kind of rushed. That storyline was over before the wedding started.

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
The whole Georgina thing seemed rushed and unbelievable, but I didn't hate it. I'm glad Dan and Serena broke up too - Hate Dan! And I'm glad the whole Rufus/Lily thing is over too; was nice seeing them 'farewell' one another like that.

I don't know what to think about Chuck and Blair. I like the idea of them being together, but I <3 their love/hate relationship. Chuck's a jerk and Blair's a bitch and I hope they never change.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
karoooh said:
I don't know what to think about Chuck and Blair. I like the idea of them being together, but I <3 their love/hate relationship. Chuck's a jerk and Blair's a bitch and I hope they never change.
I agree.

I think I love the idea of them together but don't actually want them to be together. If anyone watched Veronica Mars, I think we all remember how boring Logan and Veronica became when they were actually in a relationship, and Logan stopped being a badass. Then again, the will they/won't they becomes boring if it goes on too long, and Chuck being a badass all the time will make everyone hate him. Tough job for the writers here. Personally, I just want them to have occasional hate-sex, and be really good friends the rest of the time.

Demandred

HSC
Lessons learnt, all sins are forgiven. In terms of relationships, everyone goes back to square one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)