Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I've seen that.

He's delicious.

I love the way GFY talks about him: Hang onto your trousers and lock grandma in the tool shed, because this is going to blow your loins [picture of Chuck in shorts on the GG set].

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
ef me i love this show its awesone and have read half the book series is also good but i looovee the series too..i loved the last part of season 1 so deep and god i loved it i want more!!!!

isabella-j

HSC
N/A
I love GG.
What a goodlooking cast!! jenny shes only 14 in real life she looks older though
chuck has an awesome english accent!!!
cant wait for season 2

HalcyonSky

HSC
i lov ths show chuck is sooooooooo hot n i likke the way he is portrayed it sooooo sexy

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
I watched the first episode of season two today.

Blair didn't go home with Chuck? Do not want =\ Blair deciding that James was good enough for her after his identity was revealed annoyed me.

pinoying

HSC
Blair: Give me one reason to stay... and I'm Chuck Bass isn't good enough.

Good episode

icecoffee

HSC
I was kinda losing interest towards the end of last season but there's still some spark left! T'was a good episode!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I thought it was an okay episode. Not great, but good enough. Eric = most awesome character of the day. Nate should just be naked all the time to make up for his acting.

karoooh

HSC
kate_is_me said:
I thought it was an okay episode. Not great, but good enough. Eric = most awesome character of the day. Nate should just be naked all the time to make up for his acting.

Maybe I only thought it was ok because I spoiled myself in the weeks leading up to it. I can't help myself, I'm a spoiler-whore. :eek::(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
emobopeep, I agree.
I mean, he was all 'I hid my identity so you wouldn't go for me for my title' and she's all 'blah blah you're boring' and then he's all 'Hi, I'm a lord' and she's all 'Reow, love you'. Plus his accent sounded awful. Still, rather him than Chuck honestly lol.

LOVED Serena's hair at the party!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I thought it was alright start to season 2, although it kind of felt like season 1 all over again. All going to a party, drama happening at it etc.

My favourite line from the ep was "damn that Mother Chucker".

HSC
icecoffee said:
Me too! Serena looked like a freakin' goddess!
TOTALLY. I wouldn't mind getting married in that.

Nate should just walk around topless, at least then he'll have more stage presence...from the neck down anyways...

johnnywalker

HSC
is this really that good i know the oc is a nice and tragic season
so what would u rate it */10?

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
ive watched the first 2 episodes of season 2
atm it seems good.
fave characters atm are blair and jenny.
i really liked serena's outfit at the white party.
i wanna go to the hamptons! it looks so nice

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
Loved episode 203!

I'm a Blair/Chuck fan, the scene where he whispered into her ear and then in her bedroom were hot! =D That made the ep for me. Blair ditching Chuck for James again irked me, though his character probably won't stick around for long.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Yeah, no Chuck/Blair action :(, but at least that annoying Lord with the fake accent and the Duchess are gone. And Queen Serena is back. Finally, she'll become a little more interesting this season.

Also, I still love the van der Bass family. I love all the Chuck-Serena-Eric sibling interaction (even if that Serena-Chuck bedroom scene was crossing the boundaries of a brother-sister relationship). Do NOT screw this up Lily! You can't separate these three, it would be cruel. Especially to Chuck who is so in love with his new family. I'm glad Rufus told Lily to back off. She made her choice, and she can't go running to him all the time. Besides, how awkward would it be for Dan and Serena if Lily and Rufus hooked up now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)