got cut again =( (1 Viewer)

ioniser

HSC
Me+you=happy said:
would be nice to be taught by her

T_T

from what i hear alot of professors don't care about you in uni,thats like at my interview for engineering i had 2 rreally open guys that spoke thourgh english,but yet all my friends said their interviewees were really boring and were pretty much like"piss off"

hope i get some good professors

also at the info day i asked some profeesors about whether i could make a course(couple of marks under the cut off )they were pretty rude like "piss off" you cant get in at this uni end of story

Like go fuuuccccck yourself

Me+you=happy

HSC
ahh yeahh some people could be like that. i guess
but i met some very nice professors too. they full smile at ya and stuff very relaxed when i chatted to them.

ioniser

HSC
its worser when you talk to a foreign professor and you can barely understand what they are trying to say

Me+you=happy

HSC
hahah.. not trying to be a smart ass but there is no such word "worser" just use "worse" =p
i gotcha covered ;)

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Me+you=happy said:
advantages are i can build my peoples skill throughout the 3 year course for me to get a primary degree. which then hopefully i can get into medicine and from on there i can choose my pathway to become whichever i want to become. and also i have this nature, of liking to help people.
Medicine nor nursing contributes to helping people. The two course are not "helping people" courses.

Me+you=happy said:
disadvantage,, i cant really think of one.
Really?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)