Got rejectied twice from Maccas and KFC, WTF (1 Viewer)

cytto01

HSC
:confused2: I got rejected from maccas and and kfc twice? and they don't need resume. have no F***king clue.

cytto01

HSC
No, i don't think so. Want me to post up my answers?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
KFC definitely does. I've seen people fill it out.
Is it like an OH+S quiz or is it like:

"A customer orders a 'Two Piece Feed'. What do you pack in the box?

A: Two pieces of Original Recipe chicken, small chips, small potato and gravy, a dinner roll and the plastic sachet of serviettes, refresher towel and spoon
B: Two pieces of Original Recipe chicken, small chips, small potato and gravy, and a dinner roll
C: Two pieces of Original Recipe chicken, small chips, a can of soft drink, small potato and gravy, and a dinner roll
D: None of the above"

HSC
N/A
I've worked at both Maccas and KFC before, the reason for your situation is simply because of huge demand for jobs at this time of the year. I got rejected from Maccas in December as well :O

Try again when you got your uni timetables,or after Feburary.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad

A: Two pieces of Original Recipe chicken, small chips, small potato and gravy, a dinner roll and the plastic sachet of serviettes, refresher towel and spoon
B: Two pieces of Original Recipe chicken, small chips, small potato and gravy, and a dinner roll
C: Two pieces of Original Recipe chicken, small chips, a can of soft drink, small potato and gravy, and a dinner roll
Isn't that none of the above because they usually leave the potato and gravy on the outside of the box?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

No its a maths and english skills test, like most retail/fastfood jobs.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Isn't that none of the above because they usually leave the potato and gravy on the outside of the box?
Really? With me they put it in the box.

And SF, ah, didn't know. Thanks for that.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC

lmao wtf i never got that question before, the questions were like piss easy. they're more of a: heres a situation/scenario nao gimme ur answer

the potato and gravy goes in the box, u wud only pack things outside the box is because u want to keep the cold stuff from the hot food. e.g coleslaw

mash121

HSC
Wait, they have a quiz?
yeah they do, the questions are behavioural, such as if kfc/maccas rostered you on for a shift and your friend asked you to go to the movies what would you do.
a. call in sick and go movies
b. tell work you cant make it and go movies
c. go to work because you made a commitment

usually they are not as direct and if you have trouble reading between the lines about what they really are asking and the answer they want you to pick you can make a mistake

mash121

HSC
to op you probably got rejected for one of several reasons
1. you are to old they like to hire younger people because they can pay them less
2. they dont have vacancies because they just hired people
3. you have bad availability

cytto01

HSC
In that case, i would assume you have to make your self available every day/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)