gota stop doing this (1 Viewer)

ubernuton

HSC
i keep liking girls, then finding out they like someone else and instead of going after them i help them to get the guy they want.
i hate myself for doing this. but i keep doing it.
i don't realy have a question i think i am just here to whine.

autumn-bird

HSC
i keep liking girls, then finding out they like someone else and instead of going after them i help them to get the guy they want.
awww, aren't you the nice boy? haha. :)
don't worry, one day some girl's going to like you, and then you don't have to help her get the guy she wants... because it's you!
:D

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
just don't be the rebound boy when things turn sour between them... if the girl comes back with soggy eyes say, ah its unfortunate that you broke up but i don't have time to wipe your eyes... i was here for you once but now i am unable to provide anymore support...

She will prob say "OMG, u fkn arsehole, you set me up with that jerk, fix it"...

be strong

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
You're so beta I'm not suprised you're whining like a little girl. Man the fuck up and get yourself knee deep in pussy -- however, it seems like you have to get some sand out of your own pussy first.

Just sayin'

danal353

HSC
aww that's so cute... but you should really just tell them how you feel - then they'll probably realise it's too much effort to go for the other guy and realise your positive aspects.

ubernuton

HSC
You're so beta I'm not suprised you're whining like a little girl. Man the fuck up and get yourself knee deep in pussy -- however, it seems like you have to get some sand out of your own pussy first.

Just sayin'
i don't want to be knee deep in pussy to tell you the truth.
i realize i sound like a pussy, maybe so. but i have found that the emotional connection has always been more important to me than the phisical, i mean the phisical is all good but the emotional comes first.

i always cheak there feelings and make sure that it is the same as what i consider "love" (obsessed) and i know that feeling to well to try to break them off it, ohh and the kinda girl i like tend to be the shy awkward ones and they tend to be the ones that become obsessed

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
definition of a rolllerrrrrr..

wait you arent pullin da chix. whoops

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
youre pretty much just the 'nice guy'

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
i don't want to be knee deep in pussy to tell you the truth.
i realize i sound like a pussy, maybe so. but i have found that the emotional connection has always been more important to me than the phisical, i mean the phisical is all good but the emotional comes first.

i always cheak there feelings and make sure that it is the same as what i consider "love" (obsessed) and i know that feeling to well to try to break them off it, ohh and the kinda girl i like tend to be the shy awkward ones and they tend to be the ones that become obsessed
Shit nigger, you homo? Get out of your fantasy land. That emotional shit sounds good in the movies and all, some girls even try to convince themselves and others they are all for that sentimental and connection crap, but at the end of the day, an alpha male is going to come in and the only connection he is doing is with his penis. Face it man, you living in a hippy carebear mentality, leave your emotional shit in your box of barbies.

Note to you, them shy girls are the ones who want the cock the most...Just sayin'

ubernuton

HSC
Shit nigger, you homo? Get out of your fantasy land. That emotional shit sounds good in the movies and all, some girls even try to convince themselves and others they are all for that sentimental and connection crap, but at the end of the day, an alpha male is going to come in and the only connection he is doing is with his penis. Face it man, you living in a hippy carebear mentality, leave your emotional shit in your box of barbies.

Note to you, them shy girls are the ones who want the cock the most...Just sayin'
i deny your reality and substitute my own.

ohh and i realise that nice guy finish last, but it is who i am and parts of me are glad, other parts hate me for it but it is still who i am

~untitled~

HSC
bottom line is, if they dont like you then its not meant to be. But one day someone will come along, youll like them and theyll like you, but theres no point trying to convince someone you like that they like you, because it just wont work out. So do the next best thing and be happy that theyre happy with someone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)