GOVT1406 - International Business and Politics (2 Viewers)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
wikiwiki said:
did anyone read the honi suit article ripping into jervis and the course?

it was gold.
omg no. i wanna see it? where can i find it?!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wikiwiki said:
did anyone read the honi suit article ripping into jervis and the course?

it was gold.
I really want to see that!!! Could you scan it?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
absolution* said:
i changed it to:

Multinational enterprise has long been the target of local protest groups concerned that their presence, in fact, hinders economic development as opposed to contributing to it.

Much better.

Im almost done. This essay fucking 0wnz0rz.
are you taking the left or right perspective?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
but the tutor is all like, you should take one side at the end.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
stazi said:
but the tutor is all like, you should take one side at the end.
fuck that cunt. im better than him and he knows it.

no really, i dont think i would be able to conclusively argue either left or right. my analysis adequately assesses both arguments for and against which is what the question specifies. in arguing for a partiuclar viewpoint i feel i would in turn neglect a particular side of the argument which im not going to do because im a fucking genius mang.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Someone typed it up for me..

here you go:

Dear Honi, kudos to your article exposing some of the so-called teachers residing amongst us. I was unlucky enough to take govt 1406 when it was first offered here.

i ploughed my way through the 100 odd pages worth of readings and handed in my 1000 word tut paper each week. Of which only two chosen randomly are marked. Miss two, auto fail. By the way Daryl, thanks for making me burn at least $70 just printing out your damn readings. Next time, just put together a reader, ok? Good luck with the 300 page limit.

Despite what Uncle Daryl (as he likes to call himself) thinks, simply lining up guest speakers for half of the semester's lectures and telling jokes about the French is Not teaching! Neither is squeezing two hours worth of lectures into one, telling us you;ve got something else better to do-like running your consultancy business.

Equally guilty of this is the infamous unit coordinator who left after only one semester to take up a lucrative post at the australian graduate school of management. Nuff said.

I, and others who were in a similar position, would like to congratulate Jarvis and his associates for providing us with easily the most disappointing and shittest course in our short time here.

Kenneth Tsui, Arts III

1000 word tute paper? wtf? well said apart from that.

DOWN WITH DOUCHEBAG DARRYL!
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Someone typed it up for me..

here you go:

Dear Honi, kudos to your article exposing some of the so-called teachers residing amongst us. I was unlucky enough to take govt 1406 when it was first offered here.

i ploughed my way through the 100 odd pages worth of readings and handed in my 1000 word tut paper each week. Of which only two chosen randomly are marked. Miss two, auto fail. By the way Daryl, thanks for making me burn at least $70 just printing out your damn readings. Next time, just put together a reader, ok? Good luck with the 300 page limit.

Despite what Uncle Daryl (as he likes to call himself) thinks, simply lining up guest speakers for half of the semester's lectures and telling jokes about the French is Not teaching! Neither is squeezing two hours worth of lectures into one, telling us you;ve got something else better to do-like running your consultancy business.

Equally guilty of this is the infamous unit coordinator who left after only one semester to take up a lucrative post at the australian graduate school of management. Nuff said.

I, and others who were in a similar position, would like to congratulate Jarvis and his associates for providing us with easily the most disappointing and shittest course in our short time here.

Kenneth Tsui, Arts III
They changed the course luckily after they received student feedback. Otherwise we'd be fucked. I hate melbournian for convincing me to do it. I really, really dislike this subject.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melbournian said:
w0rd to that. and its your own greed in wanting to be a fellow commerce liberal stud like me thats making you do govt anyway stasmo you clown.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
What is the bigger let down? GOVT1406 or ECOP1002? Fuck. Im even enjoying accounting WAY more than this shit.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melbournian said:
I enjoyed both....especially 1002 (well the tutes anyway, and DIck Bryan was good, but I don't think he takes any of 1002 anymore as he takes 1003).....
Have you had this stupid Gabrielle woman we have now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)