Graduating Soon!!! (1 Viewer)

What are you gonna miss in your school?

• Total voters

Domsky

HSC
Heey ppl, I was wondering since were all yr 12's here and were graduating in a few months...
What will you ppl miss in your school? and why/why not :D

I know i gonna miss my expensive canteen (lol) and my great teachers :D

Coookies

HSC
I think the process of going to school everyday (school hours, school uniform). I know I hate it soooo much now but when its all over I think Ill miss it.

eat_well

HSC
Call me crazy but my canteen makes the most amazing chicken caesar salad ever. The sauce they use is amazing...I'm considering coming back to the school after the hsc just to keep buying that salad.

Domsky

HSC
I think the process of going to school everyday (school hours, school uniform). I know I hate it soooo much now but when its all over I think Ill miss it.
Yeah i have to agree on that too...im going to miss my uniform and school hours..:D

Domsky

HSC
Call me crazy but my canteen makes the most amazing chicken caesar salad ever. The sauce they use is amazing...I'm considering coming back to the school after the hsc just to keep buying that salad.
Is it expensive or is it just the right price for it?! sounds interesting and nice :D

eat_well

HSC
Is it expensive or is it just the right price for it?! sounds interesting and nice :D
It's $5. Most people think it's a rip off but that sauce has got to be one of the most delicious things ever made.

Domsky

HSC
It's $5. Most people think it's a rip off but that sauce has got to be one of the most delicious things ever made.
Sounds ok...anyway is the size huge or small? lol if you like the sauce ask them for the recipe....:)

eat_well

HSC
Sounds ok...anyway is the size huge or small? lol if you like the sauce ask them for the recipe....:)
It's the size of a normal takeaway box that you get in asian restaurants. My friend asked what sauce they used and the canteen lady just said "caesar dressing". I've been to coles to try find it but nothing comes close to deliciousness of that sauce. It's seriously the most amazing sauce I've ever tasted...I could drink a whole bottle of it.

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
teachers. handball. sleeping after school. school uniform

Skeptyks

HSC
You'll probably see your friends still... Also who misses school uniforms ;/

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll miss my friends that move interstate to do something like MBBS since we're a very sciencey group with quite a high proportion of Medical hopefuls.

Zai94

HSC
ill miss getting kicked out of the library cause of laughing so hard at youtube vids...;P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)