• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Graduating Soon!!! (1 Viewer)

What are you gonna miss in your school?

• Total voters

Domsky

HSC
It's the size of a normal takeaway box that you get in asian restaurants. My friend asked what sauce they used and the canteen lady just said "caesar dressing". I've been to coles to try find it but nothing comes close to deliciousness of that sauce. It's seriously the most amazing sauce I've ever tasted...I could drink a whole bottle of it.
LOL! umm they probably put some 'special recipe' in it...or other words drugged it...lolz....anyway...i like my cheesse and bacon pizzas in my school...:p

Zai94

HSC
Ha! yeah my librarians do that as well but its hilarious jst annoying them...hahaha
good timez lol...
Is anyone else feeling weird about not having a shitload of schoolwork to do once we finish?
seems ridiculous lol cause weve bn doing it for twelve yrs lol...

Zai94

HSC
domsky rr u guys getting graduation robes and hats?

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
- Going to the canteen and being able to ask for "the usual"
- Bludging in music
- The general atmosphere of the place because (as each years dux puts it) "it really instills a sense of belonging in the individual"
- Walking to the station after school

Probably loads of other things that I'll only realise I'll miss once I've graduated.

Domsky

HSC
domsky rr u guys getting graduation robes and hats?
LOL....i hope not...im going to look like one of those american movies that i watch when they graduate...e.g of a movie is 'The Blind Side'

wbu?

Zai94

HSC
LOL....i hope not...im going to look like one of those american movies that i watch when they graduate...e.g of a movie is 'The Blind Side'

wbu?
what?? come on how awesome and...lame would we look lmaoo it'll be our last embarassment on stage in front of everyone haha

Domsky

HSC
- Going to the canteen and being able to ask for "the usual"
- Bludging in music
- The general atmosphere of the place because (as each years dux puts it) "it really instills a sense of belonging in the individual"
- Walking to the station after school

Probably loads of other things that I'll only realise I'll miss once I've graduated.
Wow..thats alot...but they are all gr8t...:) anyway im probably same as you i forgot what i have until i remember it once i dont have it.....if you get what i mean..:)

nahi11

HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Everything, even the crap moments.

Domsky

HSC
^^lol true tht!
i wish it wasn't over...wish i could go back in time when i was in yr 7 and tell myself dont rush to get away from skool cause some day it will have to go...:(

enoilgam

HSC
good timez lol...
Is anyone else feeling weird about not having a shitload of schoolwork to do once we finish?
seems ridiculous lol cause weve bn doing it for twelve yrs lol...
Dont worry you will get plenty at uni.

Aliyas

HSC
I'm going to miss the constancy of school, like other people have said - knowing you'll always get up the next day, go to school, see friends, hate on teachers, get assignments...WAAAAAH. :(

enoilgam

HSC
was hsc year more stressful than uni for uu?
:)
Yes, HSC was way more stressful for me personally. But it depends on your goals really. I had way higher goals in the HSC then I do for university.

Domsky

HSC
Yes, HSC was way more stressful for me personally. But it depends on your goals really. I had way higher goals in the HSC then I do for university.
Just wondering what unit of SOR did you do? btw do you still have ur notes...i need help with my SOR....lolz sorry to be so random..:)

enoilgam

HSC
Just wondering what unit of SOR did you do? btw do you still have ur notes...i need help with my SOR....lolz sorry to be so random..:)
I did SOR I and I still have all my notes (Islam and Christianity).

Domsky

HSC
^^ cool umm i probably need the christianity one...im not sure if how you can give it to me...if you dont mind...
:) thnx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)