Graduation Day (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
Ours is tonight at 7.

I'm sad, but... I don't seem to really care.

Actually writing that's kind of making meh sad now. We'll see how I go with the crying thing - It won't happen! :p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Ours is tonight at 7.

I'm sad, but... I don't seem to really care.

Actually writing that's kind of making meh sad now. We'll see how I go with the crying thing - It won't happen! :p
Mine's tonight as well :(

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
Ours it thursday night

I doubt I'll cry.

I'll probably just laugh at those who are crying. =P

xx__savannah

HSC
Our graduation isn't til Thursday, where we have mass in the morning, then two assemblies in the arvo. Our dinner isn't until our formal mid-November, so that's one more time i'm going to see everyone, so I'll try to remember that and not cry.

I have a feeling my grad will suck, namely cos I'm sick and probably won't be able to go to the after party or the breakfast next day. I'm not even supposed to go to the grad itself, but I will.

I know I'll cry, I'm almost willing to bet I'll be one of the first to cry.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ours is also on Thursday, but it'll be in the morning in the form of a formal assembly with the whole school + staff.

HSC
Today was our official last day of school and in our last lesson cause we had 1/2 days our entire grade was togehter and we were just all talking and taking photos.

One of our teachers started singing this song that she had taught us all over the years she had has us and we all started bawling. The final bell rang and yea we were all in tears...:(:(:(

Our grad assembly and dinner is on thurs night i dont know how im gonna be able to not be emotional its gonna be crazy :( :(

Its really weird u dont realise how much you will miss everyone....

NobodyKnows

HSC
I graduate on Thursday, and I can honestly say that I'm glad to go. I went through so much shit this year, and I can't wait to get out and move on. It won't be sad. It will be a relief.

Hm, I sound like a bitch....

NobodyKnows

HSC
I have a select group of friends who I'll still see, nobody else in my year seems to particularly like me. Namely cuz I'm a bitch....

dandel26

HSC
We graduate 2morrow, i gota speak, looking forward to it but am sad at the same time.

karoooh

HSC
It's finished! :(

I didn't cry, but it was still sad. Loved the speech from our Year Advisor - What a sweet little man! And I got a menrtion - SCORE! :p

Ran around taking photos after, of course, but missed out on all the grad cake and other baked goods cos ma came to pick me up a bit too early - DAMN IT!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Aww... she couldn't have waited a bit for you? You had somewhere to go straight after graduation? :p

karoooh

HSC
Riviet said:
Aww... she couldn't have waited a bit for you? You had somewhere to go straight after graduation? :p
She waited for 15 mins cos I was running round/getting pulled into photo shots. :p

And I felt bad. :eek:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
At least you got some photos, the memories are more important than the food. ;)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
That was an awesome night. Food was pretty crap, but overall everything was great. Took heaps of photos and realised how much im gonna miss everything esp. my teachers :(

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Our graduation day is on Friday. I reckon I'll only miss my friends and perhaps some teachers, but I probably won't miss the school itself partly because I hate it in some ways...lol. I'm considering whether or not I should bring my almost defunct camera to the remaining days of school....lol
For some reason, I seem to be getting used to life without school a bit too early....lol. On some nights where I just don't do any work, it feels like I no longer go to school or its a school holiday...until the realisation that I have school tomorrow sinks in....lol
Man, you guys are lucky starting your "holidays" early......we still have to attend all classes up to and including Thursday mainly because some classes STILL haven't finished the course yet!!!!!! (notably some Mathematics Extension 2 and Chemistry classes, but not mine lol :D)
The revision classes are just total bludges. I and probably everyone else have gotten lazy on the work (other than study) and stopped doing any homework. I've never bludged this much since the end of Year 10. Well at least we have a Year 12 concert on Thursday last period so that'll be fun. Some people may be planning some muck up day on Friday (which isn't permitted after a decade old incident involving car damage lol...) so I guess Friday will be memorable in many different ways.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
NobodyKnows said:
I have a select group of friends who I'll still see, nobody else in my year seems to particularly like me. Namely cuz I'm a bitch....
that's a bit sad, isn't it?

I also have an attitude problem (sometimes) and some people probably dislike me, but stuff that....I'm still going to miss them all :(

fuck!
today was our last english, legals and studies of religion lesson :'(
and we officially leave school this friday.
I actually cried today @ school :eek: .....so I wonder what the actual graduation ceremony would be like :'(

xxxxxEmo Alertxxxx :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)