Graduation Day (2 Viewers)

vg_woz_here

HSC
so sad...our graduation day was today. i didnt cry...only when we were in the playground...i burst out crying. i cant believe its time to go!!! im still sad now...

=(

HSC
it was graduation day for me today. we got pink flowers as a gift from Year 11. I knew i wasn't going to cry but i almost did when they started playing songs like 'Time Of Your Life' by Green Day and that 'Friends Forever' ( i think) song by Vitamin C. It hasn't quite hit me yet coz i will go back to school to do my HSC exams, at the end of last HSC exam is when i will cry and sob :(

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
It was my graduation day yesterday but I've been crying all week! I mostly cried when we were giving presents to our teachers. I had to give my favourite teacher the present on behalf of the class and started bawling in front of them all. And 2 of my other teachers cried in our last lessons, which made me cry more. Yesterday morning was our grad assembly and we had a year 12 breakfast before it. We watched a slideshow of the grade and I started crying before we actually had to do anything. Then when we walked into assembly with everyone clapping (to Imogen Heap's "Speeding Cars" - frigon good song) and I started crying halfway up the aisle. Then I pretty much cried the whole assembly, except during the awards. Then just before we walked out, they sang the traditional grad song, which totally broke me down. God, it was awful. People were crying and hugging all over the place. Then my friends and I walked through the school for the last time and went to visit our favourite places before leaving. It was sad. Then last night we had our grad mass. I was alright with the crying until we had to walk out of the church to Don't Dream It's Over (Crowded House, good song also). I just started getting all teary thinking that this was the last thing we had to officially do as a student. Then our grade did the school warcry one last time outside the church for all to see.
Quite an emo time for me. And now I'm bloody buggered because I went to a party last night and my family woke me up early. Now I have to clean the house...Yay

JuniorB

HSC
well my graduation day is on da 21st November n i expect u all to be there ... my cermony is goin to go 4 ages lol

we hav the followin

ova 15 performances
ova 10 speeches
ova 6 DVDs

plus portfolios n perpetual awards

sooo many things but its gonna be awsome

plus its gettin professionally taped :D :D :D :D

karoooh

HSC
^

Why on earth would you want to stay at a grad for more than 3 hrs? And what would the other 6 dvds consist of, (barring the Yr 12 vid)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)