Gran Torino (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Liked the movie. The end was more interesting than the rest though, start was a bit dull (i.e. before the whole gang thing).
Apart from that, funny & sad.
Like aww.

BigDk

HSC
Shall watch this next week. Heard that the ending was great but sad.
yeh the gangs shoot him but the gang members get arrested and therefore saving the hmong family from the gangs. but clint had a terminal disease anyway,

but its still very sad when u watch it:eek:

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Idiot BigDK, don't give away the ending.

It's a brilliant tale that must be experienced, Eastwood is a touch of brilliance.

BigDk

HSC
Idiot BigDK, don't give away the ending.

It's a brilliant tale that must be experienced, Eastwood is a touch of brilliance.
not giving away the ending. the ending is known, there is no scret as to whats going to happen including obviosly how the asian guy ends up with the Car.

BigDk

HSC
Yeha pretty good movie ...
and yes asians actors were quite ordinary

the bit where the asian girl gets raped by the asian gang member was pretty good....

good as i mean good directing. not good as it was good she got raped... well u know what i mean :eek:

Ligeti

HSC
Good movie but far from Eastwood's best films, I'd only give it 7/10, there was a lot of bad acting, the teenage dialogues didn't seem very natural (maybe it was the delivery) and even Eastwood's performance was sometimes too much, almost parodying himself, like his birthday scene.

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
Haha, Eastwood singing!
LOL. I couldn't help but cringe at the end when I heard him singing. Not that it ruins the spectacular film at all though, just a shocking and unexpected occurence that made me wonder.

BOSSSSS

HSC
Wasn't the greatest movie but still had some good moral messages. I thought the movie was actually really funny. Clint made some funny racists jokes but they were mean.

LatK7

HSC
LOL. I couldn't help but cringe at the end when I heard him singing. Not that it ruins the spectacular film at all though, just a shocking and unexpected occurence that made me wonder.
Watch 'Paint your wagon'

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
was almost in tears laughing when he started singing at the end.

is it wrong that when i left the cinema there was asians everywhere (it was chatswood) and i felt like shouting out racial slurs like 'zipperhead' and 'slopes'

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
is it wrong that when i left the cinema there was asians everywhere (it was chatswood) and i felt like shouting out racial slurs like 'zipperhead' and 'slopes'
"Get off my lawn"

lol, excellent movie, i reccommend everyone see's it, especially Polish people.

boris

Banned
HSC
fucking nice movie. lol i didnt even know half those insults, now thanks the mr eastwood the mad cunt i can broaden my chink abuse vocab haha zipperheads

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
A superb film. Paced like a clock, unfolded beautifully.

An extraordinary, powerful Catholic message of self-sacrifice and redemption.
Christians can be butch :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)