• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Grand Theft Auto IV. (2 Viewers)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
it's fucking hard to drive. am i missing a button ? corners are impossible at any speed.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
to do corners look at some faqs. i think you have to break into it then accelerate

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the button your controller is missing, is the xbox guide button

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Wanna play it but have too much uni shit to do and working too much lately. Might play a bit more after hells kitchen.

Hopefully i get to fuck the shit out of this michelle girl. I took her bowling.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Interesting that users only have it at 8.3
lol a lot of people gave it a 1 before it was even released. Those things are always inaccurate: whenever a good game comes out, users give it a crap mark: similar to trolling on here

iamsickofyear12

HSC
stazi said:
lol yeah fuck driving's hard. i need more practice
Why would they make driving so hard? For simple shit like that the game should be made so that any moron should be able to pick up a control and be able to do it perfectly.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Why would they make driving so hard? For simple shit like that the game should be made so that any moron should be able to pick up a control and be able to do it perfectly.
I understand that you're fat and below average intelligence. Your idea of a game is digging into your arse, scraping shit from your arsehole which you don't wipe, and sticking it in your mum's mouth whilst asking her "Guess what i ate for lunch".

They made it more difficult to drive as they have gone from more of an arcadey feel and added some more realism into it.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I think that making something so vital to the game difficult isn't exactly the greatest decision in game design. Can you imagine Mario 64 if the controls were difficult?

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
I think that making something so vital to the game difficult isn't exactly the greatest decision in game design. Can you imagine Mario 64 if the controls were difficult?
A) Mario Kart is a RACING game.
B) It's not that difficult to drive if you aren't a retard.
C) L2play maybe

I actually like the change. Before u could take corners at amazing speeds, any pleb could drive well, now you need to be careful and plan the getaway.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
can you imagine if driving in Gran Turismo was like in mario kart?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
They were aiming for realism so they made every aspect of the game realistic. How is that so hard to comprehend?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)