greatest school pranks... (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hey guys i dont know what topic to put this under but this is entertaining...

some mates in my year during the weekend went to the farm auctions and bought a pig for 50 bux and they kept it in an abandoned house overnight and fed it maccas... and then they went to the skool last nite and they were gonna put the pig on the top level of the highest building in our school (as pigs cant go downstairs apparently) and feed it laxatives and were gonna leave it there overnight... but the tightass school hired security... they got chased and cops rocked up, and checked them up n shit, but they couldnt prove it was them and they just stared at em, then on the way back to my mates house, the pig jumped out of the box they put it in and attacked my mate on the back seat. it got out of the car and started running and now its out runnning the streets, so if you see a pig in the strathfield area then you know why.. if the prank went through it wouldve been the most memorable moment in my 13 years of schooling....

anyways has any1 else got a good story from a muck up week theyve had?? love to hear em...
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

daledugahole

HSC
A few years ago Oakhill did a similar thing but it was a cow they took up to the top level of the school and as it couldn't walk down the stairs they had to get it lifted out by a crane.

My school doesn't do anything exciting, I think the most exciting thing was when a couple of girls streaked at a sports presentation evening but ever since then the school has kept security tight.

Zantor

HSC
The best one I have ever heard about was awesome:
The students went to some council workers who were digging up the road near their school, and told them that some other students were dressing up as police and were coming down to arrest them. They then went to the police and told them that some students were dressed up as council workers and were digging up the road. As you can imagine, most of the council workers were arrested for abusing the actual police!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Zantor said:
The best one I have ever heard about was awesome:
The students went to some council workers who were digging up the road near their school, and told them that some other students were dressing up as police and were coming down to arrest them. They then went to the police and told them that some students were dressed up as council workers and were digging up the road. As you can imagine, most of the council workers were arrested for abusing the actual police!
lol thats gold

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
We taped one of the guys to a pole and left him there all day. Assistant princiapl joined in.

We also bought three pigs, numbered them 1, 2 and 4 and let them loose in the school. When they rounded up the three pigs, the teachers spent the next 90 minutes looking for #3.

JimJam...1

HSC
ahhh mine to involves pigs, not at my school but
a few years ago at newy high they bought a piglet, covered it in grease let it loose in a hallway full of yr 11's during 1st period and locked the doors at either end..... mayhem
imagine trying to catch that pig haha

HSC
at my school we've had a few good ones.
a few years back a couple of guys ran through the school naked, most memerable from last year is putting pig heads in the girls toliets... that was gross.
nothing special this year tho, just a few guys dressed up as girls and our stupid new principle sent them home to change 'coz they were causing disruption to the school'. Our school used to get in to huge fights with the2 boy schools in the area - some deep set hatred there; being going on for years. it stopped when someguys from my school egged their schools with rotton eggs and they retaliated by egging students.

KefkaIIV

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
We taped one of the guys to a pole and left him there all day. Assistant princiapl joined in.

We also bought three pigs, numbered them 1, 2 and 4 and let them loose in the school. When they rounded up the three pigs, the teachers spent the next 90 minutes looking for #3.
About the pigs; that is an old joke.

I've heard people say they've pulled that off many times.

Chaos-on-Toast

HSC
Our school got a new Deputy Priciple who is a total control Nazi, he would make sure that every chair in each room was colour coded ect Payback was when our year decided to put all the chairs in the school in an enormous pyramid in our quad, topped with mountains of shredded paper and undies on the flag pole...
Not too contraversial but dear god it took us a long ass time to get those chairs down and stacked, our school is built on stairs.

SirLukeyG

HSC
Ok, well my current principal is a complete FREAK. He threatened last years group with being expelled if they did anything. As compared to a couple of year before; before our school was split and turned into campuses and shit.

That year 12 was alright. They made water bomb launchers and hit almsot every kid as they walked off the bus, let 20-30 mice through the main garden, and happily charged people to get in to park their cars.

That's not even bad, and our current principal would have us at very least suspended for doing it. He's so lame.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
We all got up early in the moring and spayed the grass on our school oval into even lots. Then we got a horse and bet money on where it was gonna shit (no laxitives) haha that was so funny.

As for the pig thing... thats sooo not funny and totally unoriginal, Ive seen it done before, only with a cow. Not to mention it would be scared out of its mind and feeding it laxitives (human medicine) can kill it. Again Ive worked with animals for years and Ive seen the things people do to them 'for fun'...laxitives= not cool.

I also put a for sale sign on one of my teachers cars and gave their mob number.. they got calls about it all day and couldnt work out why it was happening (it was sort of a joke between me n him cos I told him his car was shit etc etc) and when he went to his car at the end of the day there was a 'for sale' sign on it and under the wipers I put a polaroid of me making the sign that my friend took, so hed know it was from me. He thought it was funny :)

Last edited:

cathe2e

Cootamundra or Wagga when at boardin skewl
HSC
at my old school the year 12s school assembly and auctioned off things they stole from the teachers houses from inside and out like pot plants, gnomes, car tires and animals really valuable things to them and put them on the stage and what ever price you paid for it you gave to the year 12s and if the teachers wanted it back they had to pay the student..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)