greyhound racing using live baits (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Also, enjoy your sharkfin and be a basic bitch like the rest of China. I'm not even harping on about morals, I'm just saying it's such a waste of a life for something that doesn't have any taste of its own. I could try and empathise if shark fin actually had any real benefits, but has the same texture and tastes same as any gelatinous glass noodle. Why eat the fin not the rest of the shark?[/img]
It's called conspicuous consumption! Every race does it, black people with their gold chain, lebs with their WRX, white people with their diamond engagement ring and CHinese with their shark fin soup and LV bags.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
edit: lol a chinese person talking about white people's treatment of dogs?

Nothing wrong with that picture, the dogs are consumed as food, what's different from killing cattle for beef in the rest of the world?

But killing someone's pet dog, or systemically killing dogs for gambling, that's a fucking an issue.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
they're killed and treated a lot better than with the chinese

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Nothing wrong with that picture, the dogs are consumed as food, what's different from killing cattle for beef in the rest of the world?

But killing someone's pet dog, or systemically killing dogs for gambling, that's a fucking an issue.
Because you're wasting food? Why do you think other civilizations don't raise dogs for food or any other carnivorous land animal? Use your head.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Never understand why seller of dog meat is illegal in this Australia, stupid ass law. Given this country has severe feral dog population and millions of abandoned, feral and of course racing dogs are killed every year, it makes no sense not to sell these dogs for food consumption.

I would pay anything for dog meat, they are very good natural aphrodisiac.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
They tried to tase the dog, it failed, the dog jumped and almost assaulted an officer. Yeah dog is gonna get shot.

Also, enjoy your sharkfin and be a basic bitch like the rest of China. I'm not even harping on about morals, I'm just saying it's such a waste of a life for something that doesn't have any taste of its own. I could try and empathise if shark fin actually had any real benefits, but has the same texture and tastes same as any gelatinous glass noodle. Why eat the fin not the rest of the shark?

edit: lol a chinese person talking about white people's treatment of dogs?

It's going to a good cause at least... Those dogs will be eaten, no different to eating a pork or beef, in that case... As much as I love dogs, I do see why they do it, there are a lot of hungry mouths to eat in China...

The cop just busts a cap in that dogs arse that dog will not be eaten...

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I could see the appeal of that for those with low testosterone like yourself.
Nah, I'm like Ben Johnson, naturally gifted but willing to go the extra miles for the ladies. I bet I make you cum multiple times with my spring roll.

Last edited:

financialwar

HSC
N/A
http://www.smh.com.au/comment/smh-e...arguments-are-compelling-20150217-13gnje.html

The "sport" euthanises more than 2000 pups a year in NSW alone because they are deemed "wastage". Many more greyhounds are discarded when they struggle on the track.

This time the source is from SMH, 2000 pups in NSW alone, so the number is not too far from the 8000 pups killed in this country quoted from animalaustralia.

Not too biased is it now ebbygoo.

Time to ban this bloodsport, you guys are suppose to be Australians, and always describe unethical activities as "unAustralian" because you have some kind of self mandated self-righteousness. Well it's time to show it Australia.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Nah, I'm like Ben Johnson, naturally gifted but willing to go the extra miles for the ladies. I bet I make you cum multiple times with my spring roll.
I'm a dude, and no woman has ever come multiple times (or at all?) from a little asian rice-dick like yours.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
chinese dicks are so small I can't even fit into their condoms

ebbygoo

HSC
http://www.smh.com.au/comment/smh-e...arguments-are-compelling-20150217-13gnje.html

The "sport" euthanises more than 2000 pups a year in NSW alone because they are deemed "wastage". Many more greyhounds are discarded when they struggle on the track.

This time the source is from SMH, 2000 pups in NSW alone, so the number is not too far from the 8000 pups killed in this country quoted from animalaustralia.

Not too biased is it now ebbygoo.

Time to ban this bloodsport, you guys are suppose to be Australians, and always describe unethical activities as "unAustralian" because you have some kind of self mandated self-righteousness. Well it's time to show it Australia.

Again I fail to see a source on this figure.
And no, you're wrong- NSW, Vic and QLD are the only states with large greyhound industries.
Animal Australia are bias, and will use anything they can to try and exaggerate that number to damage the reputation.

Greyhound racing, except those 23 alleged criminals, is run ethically. The dogs are well looked after, and as the NSW Parliamentary Inquiry found, there is no evidence to suggest any mistreatment of dogs in the industry.

In order to make a statement against these small minority who have caused the disruption and damage to the industry in the past months with their criminal activity, it appears the GRNSW board will be stepping down, to be replaced with a new board, as a statement conveying it is unacceptable that these criminals did go undetected, and is a fault on the regulatory boards, thus, with a fresh board who will surely have the hard line stance against any mistreatment/welfare issues, in addition to all the measures which have been employed, such as the investigators and task forces to weed out those doing wrong in the sport, I have faith the industry can, and will return to the good name it recently had, as an industry acting ethically, and full of participants who do the right thing and behave correctly, and stand against any criminal actives just as firmly as the general public in this time.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Nah, they going to close down the industry and ban it, it's fucking barbaric and so the people who actually enjoy and bet on this shit. It's sickening, you got be a psycho enjoy this "hobby".

Also fuck GRNSW, it's a classical case of industry trying to govern itself and have failed, changing board means shit. The NSW government need to outlaw this shit.

The industry and the sport never had a good reputation, so I honestly don't know what dope you're smoking, you talk as if you got GRNSW's dick in your mouth.

Last edited:

ebbygoo

HSC
Nah, they going to close down the industry and ban it, it's fucking barbaric and so the people who actually enjoy and bet on this shit. It's sickening, you got be a psycho enjoy this "hobby".

Also fuck GRNSW, it's a classical case of industry trying to govern itself and have failed, changing board means shit. The NSW government need to outlaw this shit.

The industry and the sport never had a good reputation, so I honestly don't know what dope you're smoking, you talk as if you got GRNSW's dick in your mouth.
I honestly don't know why I bothered discussing the issue with you again.
You appear to afflict all reason and just criticise.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
For someone who eats dogs and pigs he's very passionate about pigs getting eaten by dogs.

youngsky

poof
HSC
I honestly don't know why I bothered discussing the issue with you again.
You appear to afflict all reason and just criticise.
You could say he's just trying to start a financial war.

-runs away-

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I waste all my savings on greyhounds racing.... lol.....

now i need $300 for my bets, anyone willing to loan me some money??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)