• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
We found out Izzie had a baby when she was 16 that she gave up for adoption. Their new resident is a perky woman named Cindy (?), who Cristina has no respect for and got Burke to undermine her in the OR. But it turns out she's a decent surgeon. Meredith entubates an old woman who had a DNR. George joins the nurses strike.

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh code black, should be good
yang and burke have the most dysfunctional relationship hey

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
kate_is_me said:
We found out Izzie had a baby when she was 16 that she gave up for adoption. Their new resident is a perky woman named Cindy (?), who Cristina has no respect for and got Burke to undermine her in the OR. But it turns out she's a decent surgeon. Meredith entubates an old woman who had a DNR. George joins the nurses strike.
sanchu. The story is easy enough to pick up, I'm just pissed that I have to wait a whole week to watch it. I was looking forward to it tonight, too.
Ah well.

bustinjustin

HSC
scarybunny said:
sanchu. The story is easy enough to pick up, I'm just pissed that I have to wait a whole week to watch it. I was looking forward to it tonight, too.
Ah well.
Yeah the week long wait is awful, but then there's always a novelty to it when it comes on. But curse and cuss, another week...

dora_18

HSC
How adorable was the closet scene with merideth and derek, i loved it!!! at first its funny because shes hyperventilating and it looks funny, but i felt genuinly sorry for her and when derek came in to settle her down....
AND THE HAND HOLDING!!! it was so sweet ..no matter how many times i watch it, i still love it....

anyway!

just wait until next week!brining on the code black! its one of those joint episodes, so it ends and then continues again the next week where it left off the previous week...

and the way it ends...its so dramatic! you'll be sitting on the edge of a chair or bed or wherever you watch TV holding your breath

this show is awesome, and the episodes here on in are the best
no wonder 38million people watch it in the US:p

Last edited:

dora_18

HSC
import it from america:D just make sure you have a multi-regional DVD player

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Ahh, I forgot about the time change! I turned on the TV at 9:28, only to see the last scene with Izzie/George/Meredith. Damnit!

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
i really want da dvds!!! i cant seem to find the first season at kmart or target... anyone seen it?

cant wait till 2nd season dvd comes out either!!! sept 12 everyone!!! is it coming out da same time here in aus? anyone noe?

james_vladmamir

HSC
The promos for the "Code Black" episode is so hyped up. It said that it was the episode that made Grey's Anatomy a "huge hit" in America. They convinently left out the fact that it was also the episode the screened STRAIGHT AFTER THE SUPERBOWL.

Anyways, I've seen the episode, and it does live up to it's expectations. But, prepare to feel the urge to kick the TV because it's only half the episode. The other half is in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

joe_rulez37

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Why in 2 weeks, and not one week?
Because in America they wanted to attract as many of the "post-superbowl" audience back the following week so they had to split the episode in 2 and end the first half on a cliffhanger

Last edited:

joe_rulez37

HSC
Jachie said:
That's not true. It's "to be continued" and ends with a cliffhanger, but it's still a full hour and therefore, a full episode. Most shows do this. If they hadn't "split the episode into two" then it would have been two horus long.
Yeah, true. Except all the other Grey's Anatomy episodes prior to this (apart from season finale) did not have a "to be continued"

argh123

HSC
its a huge cliffhanger...usually shows prepare you for things like that and they hype it up and then you watch it and think its not all that great...but this time is really is, and the 2nd part of the episode is ever better :D:D

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i just watched S1 dvd (well over the week/weekend), can anyone tell me what ep last aired (monday) of S2

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
we're only up to episode 9??

That means we have like 15 eps left *dances*

dora_18

HSC
Last Monday it was "Episode 8: Break on Through
you've got the episode name right for last week, but its not episode 8, its episode 15...and tonight is obviously episode 16

presenting season 2 people...

2-01 - Raindrops Keep Falling...
2-02 - Enough Is Enough
2-03 - Make Me Lose Control
2-04 - Deny, Deny, Deny
2-05 - Bring The Pain
2-06 - Into You Like A Train
2-07 - Something To Talk About
2-08 - Let It Be
2-09 Thanks For The Memories
2-10 - Much Too Much
2-11 Owner Of A Lonely Heart
2-12 - Grandma Got Run Over
2-13 - Begin The Begin
2-14 - Tell Me Sweet Little Lies
2-15 - Break On Through
2-16 The End Of The World (1) .....tonight:D
2-17 - As We Know It (2)
2-18 - Yesterday
2-19 - What Have I Done To..?
2-20 - Band Aid Covers The...
2-21 - Superstition
2-22 - Name Of The Game
2-23 - Under Pressure
2-24 - Blues For Sister Someone
2-25 - Damage Case
2-26 - 17 Seconds (1)
2-27 - Fight Or Flight (2)

( http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/greysanatomy/ )
just dont read the scripts :p

tasha1188 said:
That means we have like 15 eps left *dances
well 11 more anyway:p

Last edited:

dora_18

HSC
who cares about her! lol...
next week is even better! this week was really just a lead up for next weeks melodrama.

*hopeful*

HSC
lol i do, i felt sorry for her, i would have ran out of there much earlier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)