Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

Weeping Brook

HSC
Grey's Anatomy is like the No. 1 show in the US right now! After CSI I think. I LOVE this show, they have the cutest couples!! If Cristina & Burke ever break up/die I will kill my TV.

dora_18

HSC
Grey's Anatomy is like the No. 1 show in the US right now! After CSI I think. I LOVE this show, they have the cutest couples!! If Cristina & Burke ever break up/die I will kill my TV
its actaully pretty funny..because in the US, the same night they had the season finale of the second season..george bush was making some huge speech on immigration laws and it was live and a really big issue...and greys anatomy had higher viewer ratings that night....not that id listen to bush anyway...but yeah:p

so they had this joke running "mcdreamy for president"...

s2indie

HSC
I love this show.

Yang's definitely my favourite character - hilarious.

*hopeful*

HSC
i've just started getting hooked on this show so im a bit lost
dr sheperd, the guy, derek hooked up with meredith before right ? so the other dr sheperds his wife? have they been married from the start ?

and which ones christina ? and i think thats all for now :)

dora_18

HSC
yay another greys fan....
ok...at the begining of season 1 merideth slept with derek they had their fun throughout the season....and the end of 1st season addison shows up and announces shes his wife...he never divorced her before he left new york(after he found out she fucked his best friend...)...so i think that answers he question of being married from the start...technically they have been but we didnt meet her until the end of the 1st season and no one knew about her....and derek didnt say anything to anyone...

which is kinda weird as i think about it...because the Chief( Dr webber)...has known them for a long time as good friends...as we found out last week addison was once-upon-a-time his intern....so im surprised that didnt come up.....ANYWAY

cristina is another intern...shes asian...and going out with Dr Burke(tall ,black gorgeous guy...hmmm with good muscles....:p)

klh

HSC
well could you also do me a favour and explain abotu te relationship between the blonde model and teh other guy intern, and his f-ing the nurse?
I havent been following it until now

dora_18

HSC
with pleasure....:D
ok izzie(the blonde one) and alex ( the cute one)...they had a thing going from the begining of season 2 and at first they didnt like each other and everyone though alex was a pig...and he was a bastard to her anyway...and then alex realised he liked her after a patient helped him to realise that he had feelings for her...

they were never going out officialy...more life fuck buddies...even though he could never get it up...
and now he slept with Olivia....Olivia is the nurse who george dated, she had slept with alex before geroge and he gave her syphilis..and then she gave geroge syphilis(which was a very hilarious episode:p) anyway....last week we saw alex and olivia getting it on in the on-call room, and izzie found them....

now izzie is going to get heatbroken blah blah.....
and their relationship "continues'...

how so? ...stay tuned for more great episodes to find out:D

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i love love greys anatomy

love izzy and george and christina

merediths an annoying bint and derek's just hawt. boring character

*hopeful*

HSC
kool thanx dora
so yang is cristina ? lol i dont think i've heard her 1st name before
olivia's so boring looking, sif alex cant get it up for izzie, shes the best looking one

dora_18

HSC
yes...Christina Yang..sometimes her friends and burke call her cristina..rarely though...you know its a "personal" situation when a doctor initiates convo with another doctor using their first name:p...actually..there is the best episode dealing around the whole "calling each other by first names" notion..its fantastic...its a continueing episode( just like the recent one about the quins) about 5 episodes away..and it will leave you at the edge of your bed/couch/chair:p its VERY dramatic ....and not because people call each other by their first names...but yeah...

literally ..you stop breathing...

ok im getting overwhelmed...lol

bustinjustin

HSC
Final scene of last night's episode where Meredith, Izzy and George were all lying down underneath the Christmas tree was so poignant I wanted to hug the TV...

dora_18

HSC
i know :D twas beautiful....
as well as dereks little speech to addison as well "merideth wasn't a fling, she wasn't revenge, i fell in love with her, and that doesn't change because i decided to stay with you....." something along those lines...i feel so sorry for her...

passion89

HSC
bustinjustin said:
Final scene of last night's episode where Meredith, Izzy and George were all lying down underneath the Christmas tree was so poignant I wanted to hug the TV...
I know...wasn't it beeee-ooootiful :)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
LOL
'ITS WHAT JESUS WOULD DO"
i was like that is sooo random yet funny
oh i love that part where george is like "his touching your boob!!"

;) love this show ever since i saw it 3 weeks ago...

SharkBait

HSC
i lurve the part when yang goes "im jewish" I BURST OUT LAUGHING. and when bourke goes "seriously?" i rolled on the floor. hahahahhahahaa.
and.......yes..........the last part when they're under the tree. its nice. makes me all warm and fuzzy. lol

*hopeful*

HSC
sukiyaki said:
LOL
'ITS WHAT JESUS WOULD DO"
i was like that is sooo random yet funny
oh i love that part where george is like "his touching your boob!!"

;) love this show ever since i saw it 3 weeks ago...

hahah same that wuz funny, both parts actually

and same im hooked after 3 weeks, i think its cuz i actually know who's who now

bustinjustin

HSC
Agree with you all!

My holidays have been so dull (not out of laziness, but because of brother's medical circumstance) that Grey's is all I look forward to every week...

... even being at a hospital didn't stop me from watching it this past month... in fact, it was weird, watching Grey's in a hospital haha

bustinjustin

HSC
Oh and for those who've only caught on this season, if you're still on hols and have got jack all to do, buy/rent/dl the first season and watch that too. The show however has been going from strength to strength and this season, albeit only the second one, has been the best to date

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)