Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I watched S1 and S2 on dvd/computer last month, got me fully addicted. Cant wait till Sunday

3 days -does a happy dance-

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
So did we enjoy tonight's episode?

Was pretty good.

Sad about the baby and the girls though...

*hopeful*

HSC
so i wasnt watching it intently, what was up with derek kicking addison out of the house ?

HSC
Did u notice how there kept being references to time, and how they wished they could go back in time?
Because of that, there were several flashbacks throughout the episode. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i lvoe this show, its my fav show ever :D I love MerDer. Poor Addie though, oh wellz. Cant wait till next week :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O favourite show ever Tasha? As in ever as in more then HAA? Or favourite American drama?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol that is a tough one, HAA or GA, well to be fair i'll say GA is my fav American show :D

SharkBait

HSC
i missed it last night coz of 'so u think u can dance' finale! shiiiite. any1 know if there's gonna be an encore?

SituationNoir

HSC
Addison annoys me. I know some people feel sorry for her an all..but I just find her whiney and annoying now.
I thought that flashback with her and Derek and Derek chucking her outside was...not funny. Not, definately not funny..but..highly strung maybe? Very emotional. Can't say I blame him though. At first she gave off the appearance of being a really strong, capable woman..and now, you see more and more of this pathetic, damselish side of her. I just don't like it. Whats more, I think she's a bit of a bitch. The whole underwear thing is uneccessary.

I liked that George and McDreamy got to talk. I thought that was funny AND at the end of the episode when they were talking about next weeks episode...muaha..'McDreamy' vs ' McVet'...funny.

*Lozzie*

HSC
i really liked the whole flashback thing

addys my fav character so i felt sorry for her, cant wait to see how people react to the underwear next week :D

all in all another great greys episode:uhhuh: :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)