Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Maybe it was a prime (Newcastle) thing with missing the add as I am pretty sure it wasn't in the add break but it seems channel 7 (Sydney) saw it.

Thanks for the link.

LOL yep I think that was the preview since it was extended and basically showed a scene from next week, awesome! Thanks very much. :D

*Lozzie*

HSC
that was such a hot episode :) i didnt see preview thought and i watched all of WAB (i really like that show) but anyway thanks for that link :) :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
me too me too. I loved it when Meredith said that, it was sooo sweet and sad. "Pick me, choose me, love me", everyone say it with me "awwwwww"

HSC
I prefer the show to the characters and the actors.

I also think they should all get paid the same amount though.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
em_516 said:
hahahha, check this out.. http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/new-idea/2457/more-trouble-on-the-set-of-greys-anatomy/

what a bunch of whiney babies..def. prefer the characters to the actors :p

but i can't imagine a spin-off show being particularly good :S like really, when has that ever worked?
Angel?
The Simpsons?
Happy Days?

Spinoffs work, but these days there are very few talented writers so they all go to waste and just seem like a desperate attempt to keep the show current.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont know why Ellen is complaining though, Greys Anatomy just revolve around her :p Oh wellz, i would like to see this new Addie show :p

HSC
can anyone tell me how many episodes of season 3 have aired here?? been working sundays and need to know how much i need to d'load. Ta

HSC
go_swans said:
can anyone tell me how many episodes of season 3 have aired here?? been working sundays and need to know how much i need to d'load. Ta
Why just download the episodes you've missed? ;)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
tasha1188 said:
I dont know why Ellen is complaining though, Greys Anatomy just revolve around her :p Oh wellz, i would like to see this new Addie show :p
haha i know hey, it's her bloody show :p

but i do agree with chocolate_lover on the payment issue, they SHOULD get the same amount..they're all important!

edit: but i can't imagine a show about addison would be particularly good..like, where could they go? i spose she'd have to leave grey's and perhaps move to a new city (did she come from ny when she moved to seattle? maybe there) but then it'd be her getting over deryk or something? or sleeping with mark (was that his name? sorry, i'm clearly a crap grey's fan :p)? i dunno, i just can't see it going very far :S

Last edited:
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Why just download the episodes you've missed? ;)
You raise a very valid point, AND you support the roosters. Yay..

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
^^ Can't do that here.

Well tonight's episode has been over for 15mins now and no discussion. Supergirl was like All Saints last week so as soon as she said she couldn't feel pain and knew why, I left knowledgeable and raced around the house telling everyone...I'm sad like that.

Oh next week looks very interesting.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
please, dont forget your manners

Anyways, interesting Greys thingy on Today Tonight tomorrow, must remember to watch that.

And Meredith aing pregnant is she??? She has
appendicitus
dont she?? And even if she was preggers, wouldnt the baby most probs be McDreamys, since he as her last??

Kah! When will she choose someone??? I hate waiting, even though i know who she chooses, i wanna see how it plays out :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)