Grey's Anatomy (2 Viewers)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh but you so know they're gonna fling before alex and izzy get back together

was anyone else totally weirded out by the meredith/george saga way back when? i was really bummed that happened..george is gorgeous, but he is friend only (except where cali is concerned ;))!

HSC
N/A
I've got a friend who follows US series and throws spoilers at me whether I like it or not. :(

Anyway, this freaked me out a lot more:

Izzy and George will have sex.

And I think Addison and Alex would be a hawt couple.. :) But not as much as George and Callie.

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
I've got a friend who follows US series and throws spoilers at me whether I like it or not. :(

And I think Addison and Alex would be a hawt couple.. :) But not as much as George and Callie.
Lol. :eek:
I like Meredith + McDreamy, Addison + Alex, George + Callie.
:eek:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
em_516 said:
and GROSS at the suggestion of karev and addison..as she was talking i was just thinking 'ewwwww, noooo, too old!'
too old? she is hot.

That whole thing was way too obvious. As soon as the new guy went off at him and she told him to shut up or whatever I knew they were going to hook up.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh fully, it's obvious, but it's also awesome (despite me not wanting them to hook up)

and yes too old..you can see there's an age gap between addison and alex..alex and IZZY damn it :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
last night I accidentally spoiled myself on what happens during the rest of the season. and dammit I wish I hadn't. *sigh*. Oh well. But there's some awesome stuff to look forward too.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Can someone please explain to me why Mark was avoiding Addison on Sundays episode?? the week before lasts, so i have no clue as to what is happening :p

HSC
em_516 said:
yeh fully, it's obvious, but it's also awesome (despite me not wanting them to hook up)

and yes too old..you can see there's an age gap between addison and alex..alex and IZZY damn it :(
IMO, age gaps don't mean anything. Esp. when the difference isn't THAT big, like in the Addison+Alex case.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i guess in some cases it doesn't matter..but..i dunno..I DON'T WANT THEM TOGETHER DAMN IT :p

what is this greys SOS? is this the addison spin off? :s

kay90

HSC
vulgarfraction said:

(sorry for the lateness, just joined today:eek:)

OHMYGOD WHAT. :eek:

ive seen up to episode 11.
waiting for my friend to give me a copy of the last few episodes, apparently its a big finale.

will be interesting for sure.

Jessica14

HSC
hey
i like addison and alex together.... shame they dont get back together for a while now.

and greys sos has to do with meredith.....and water.... lots of water

cheers

jess

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i have a tip for those of you who don't want to cry during greys (esp. when people's fathers die)..watch it with your brother..seriously, dry as :p

*Lozzie*

HSC
em_516 said:
i have a tip for those of you who don't want to cry during greys (esp. when people's fathers die)..watch it with your brother..seriously, dry as :p
its true it really works .. watching it with your dad also stops the tears

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
So which episode is the tear-jerker?? SOS???

Ive never cried during GA, but ive cried watching other shows, so i might cry in GA. And i alwayz watch it by myself :p But ive even cried while watching a show with my dad, i just used my baby cushion to cover my tears :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hehe baby cushion :p
if it gets bad, i can manage to keep it at just watery eyes..rather than tears running down my face wetting the pillow :p

kay90

HSC
the past 2 days ive watched up to episode 23.
and ive been crying and laughing in those 2 days.
it gets way better.

Marny

HSC
Haha... this was a funny quote from last night:

Alex: Haha...now she's Cally O'Malley.

Justin Chambers makes this face after cracking a joke like that jst makes u laugh so much!!!:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)