Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Manners, did I forgot them? Sorry.

TT I wonders what it is.

Well when I saw the preview I thought straight away
appendicitus
but from what they were saying in the preview it was more she is pregnant but then again previews lie so I am confused.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
nah im pretty sure she gets
appendix taken out
coz i read a spoiler somewhere :p But the ad so makes out that she is having a baby :p

And i wasnt telling you, Nathan, to watch your manners, i was telling the gal above you who said "link me" she didnt say please :p

HSC
It was a pretty good episode. I love this show. :)
pritnep said:
Supergirl was like All Saints last week so as soon as she said she couldn't feel pain and knew why, I left knowledgeable and raced around the house telling everyone...I'm sad like that.
Hahaha, I was doing that too! :eek::eek:

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
im sooo waiting for the US ones to come back... it took a mid season break for 3 weeks.... coming bak 15th mar... can't wait... been following the US tv ones... but the next episode in australia, season 3 epi 4... i absolutely loved this episode it was sooo funny... must watch it everyone!!!

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
for some reason i have just stopped watching this show and i dont understand why, i just havn't got back into watching it yet!

I loved it right up to last year now i hardly watch it!

I have to start watching it again but!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Meredith drugged up is probably the most funniest thing ive ever seen. My dad could not stop laughing, it was hilarious. I agree with ^^, she should be on morphine permanently :p

-ballerina-

HSC
Re: GrEYS ANATOMY

OMG....FAV SHOW EVER!!!! i downloaded the episodes so im up to date with the us...if u want any, contact me :D

yummi, isn't McDreamy HOT!!! lol

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Mcdreamy was doing the mcnasty with a mchottie that mcbastard. hehe loved that one line. Izzy annoyed me last nite, so what denny died move on. The world doesnt revolve around her. Felt really bad for dr Bailey. Burke should just tell the chief bout his hand n get it over n done with instead of risking patients lives. And the whole 2 uteruses thing was amazing. I didnt know that was possible. Oha nd does anyone know why we r getting a repeat next week?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
theres a repeat next week, coz all the shows are going on hiatus on channel7 for a week, not quite sure why. Even AGT isnt on next week, and UB as well. Only WAB is continuing next week, thank god, i would have died if it wasnt. Its bad enough waiting 7 days to see the next ep, but 14days, thats just ridiculous :p

Yeh, George was funny last night, with that Mc line :p Loved it :) Why cant MerDer hurry up and get together already, its annoying me this wait, kah! Everyone sleeping with McSteamy, even McBitch (Nancy) did :p thats funny. Poor Derek :p Oh wellz. And yeh i felt sorry for Bailey :(

*Lozzie*

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Mcdreamy was doing the mcnasty with a mchottie that mcbastard. hehe loved that one line. Izzy annoyed me last nite, so what denny died move on. The world doesnt revolve around her. Felt really bad for dr Bailey. Burke should just tell the chief bout his hand n get it over n done with instead of risking patients lives. And the whole 2 uteruses thing was amazing. I didnt know that was possible. Oha nd does anyone know why we r getting a repeat next week?

yeah that line was awesome

kinda annoying that next week is going to be a repeat but at least they are repeating an awesome episode thats got to be one of my favs from s2

em_516

bludging..
HSC
tasha1188 said:
theres a repeat next week, coz all the shows are going on hiatus on channel7 for a week, not quite sure why. Even AGT isnt on next week, and UB as well. Only WAB is continuing next week, thank god, i would have died if it wasnt. Its bad enough waiting 7 days to see the next ep, but 14days, thats just ridiculous :p

Yeh, George was funny last night, with that Mc line :p Loved it :) Why cant MerDer hurry up and get together already, its annoying me this wait, kah! Everyone sleeping with McSteamy, even McBitch (Nancy) did :p thats funny. Poor Derek :p Oh wellz. And yeh i felt sorry for Bailey :(
aghh, is heroes gonna be on? next weeks (or at least what i thought would be next week) looks really good and i don't want to have to wait 2 weeks for it lol

yeh, i felt really sorry for bailey too, but i also feel really sorry for bourke..he's really stuck :s

but meredith and derek can't get together tooooo soon, or else they might run out of plot hehe..does anyone else just totally love the way he looks at her? it's different to when he looks at anyone else :D

Marny

HSC
That quote was a classic.
we've been saying it at school all day!!!
it was so George
How funny was Alex when he saw Cally and McSteamy together

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I *think* I read that the next week is a non ratings week for Easter although Easter is the week after so I'm probably wrong.

Hmm I saw the last 15minutes of the episode so I saw everything get tired up. About time Izzy was back, about time Christina worked out she can't be there for Burke or did she do the opposite and put her name down for it all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)