Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
really? i don't watch much tv, but i thought sunday nights were always the night to put the big movies on

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
thats what i thought too, but i dont know. GA is a highly rated show, why would they put it on on sunday night. Then again, Monday nights have a lot of shows on, 3 brand new ones as well. I guess they dont have no timeslots for GA :( Ratings will drop if its on sunday night

HSC
I'm just glad it's not on a Wednesday night. When House and Chaser's War on Everything are going to overlap. :(:(:(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No, no Sunday is actually good as really there is pretty much nothing on Sunday besides the odd movie so they are tapping into an untaped market with a high rating show.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i dunno, it probably doesn't matter what night or time it's on anymore! people already love it, so they could screw us around by not telling us when it'll be on and we'll STILL want to watch rather than get fed up and move onto something else :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
well it's officially up on the seven website! grey's starts on sunday, 18th of feb :D

shortie_689

HSC
YAY IT'S BACK!!!
OMG everytime I listen to Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol I feel like I am on the set of Greys!!!
I got season One dvd and have been watching it all summer!!!
LOVE IT

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha, i saw the ad for the encore performance tonight and got teary with the shot of izzy crying on the bed..i completely forgot about that :( and i hate that i got teary over an ad, i suck :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ive gotten teary over an ad before, an haa ad and on for that workplace ad :p Its natural :p

I cant wait till it starts, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

rinniez

HSC
I LOVE GREYS ANATOMY !!!!!
George is sooooooooo funny !
Izzie is crazy, very kool !
Denny was soooo gorgeous n cute n him n Izzie together were dream couple.... sooooo sad bout his death :( cried for about 30mins after it finished (seriously !!!!!!)
Meredith is weird but yer shes just weird...
OMG YANG IS HILARIOUS... wat a freak!
The Nazi was the best !
I LOVE GREYS ANATOMY !!!!! i could seriously talk bout it for hours, its wat i do when i shuld be doing homework ........ like now !!!!!!!!!!! I have both series on DVD n i watch it EVERY DAY ! yes im obbssessed !!!!!!!! but I DONT CARE CUZ I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Haha yes I watched the Season 2 DVD :eek:
Addictive shit yo.

Bailey and Bourke are awesome. Time to download Season 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)