growing hair faster (1 Viewer)

toodaloo

HSC
as the title suggests, what's the best method for making your hair grow faster?

dawdlex3

HSC
Religiously wash and blowdry your hair every day.
My hair grows pretty fast because of this.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
lol.. what sorta hair

edit: if its head hair. then do the shane warne ad for hair thingy ..

fuzzy09

HSC
Dude im sorry to say but no matter what you do your hair wont grow at a faster rate, i recently got a really shit haircut and it looks like i stuck my head under the lawnmower, sadly im gonna have to start uni with this mop of hair, ive tried looking for solutions as well, but im afraid im just going to have to wait till it grows out =(

dawdlex3

HSC
My hair grew 2.5 inches in about 3 months. So I guess that's considered fast?
Washing hair every day really helps.

boganxcore

HSC
1. piss in hair.
2. leave piss in hair for 2 days
3. ?????
4. profit!!!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
You cannot make your hair grow faster. If you want to grow it longer, just treat it right so that you don't have to trim it as often.

So DO NOT blow dry it every day. The heat will damage it and it'll be more likely to break as it gets longer. Be gentle to your hair when it's wet, to prevent split ends. Comb with a wide-toothed comb, don't vigorously towel-dry it. Limit straightening/curling.

Eat foods with vitamins E and B. They're good for a healthy scalp and strong, shiny hair.

Buy a boar-bristle brush, they distribute good oils from your scalp along your hair to protect it.

Basically, all you can do is treat your hair really well so it's nice and strong and won't break or get split ends, so you don't have to cut it as often (or as much).

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Yes, washing your hair every day (shampoo and conditioner) does help. My hair grows tons fast. It's a little annoying sometimes lol.
In my experience, a light blow dry does help. You do have to be gentle though. =]

Bananaberry

HSC
Blackmore's has a biotin tablet for the skin, nails and hair, you could try that - find it at Woolies or Coles in the health food section

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)