growing. (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
do that thing where they break your knees
and make you longa
she already stated she didn't wwant to go through that...

besides no one would do that.. i mean 162 is the average female height and she is already above it ..by 3cm.

and i heard it will cost like $40000 to get it done in russia because the surgeons in australia would not conduct such a procedure..

besides the procedure has not always had a 100% success rate...
it can go wrong..and when it does..it goes horribly wrong..:O

dux&src

HSC
i have no idea. i think i hit puberty early and something just stopped. it was sad. haha. and my best friend is like a head taller than me when we were the same height in year six =[[.

haha, i think you have a crush on her ;]].
yeah ...well girls tend to develop faster ..but they usually stop growing 3 years after..whereas boys can continue growing up to 6 years after he first hits puberty...

bang brick wall...stopped..:( maybe when you turn 18 you can expereince a growth spurt again.. and gain 5 cm :) spot on like maria sharapova..

meee have a crush on maria ..?? haha nar.. i just like the fact that at the moment i'm at the same height as her..and i'm a fan of her :)

what's up with the winking hermand...? huh?

hey i like short girlss ;) ;)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
yeah ...well girls tend to develop faster ..but they usually stop growing 3 years after..whereas boys can continue growing up to 6 years after he first hits puberty...

bang brick wall...stopped..:( maybe when you turn 18 you can expereince a growth spurt again.. and gain 5 cm :) spot on like maria sharapova..

meee have a crush on maria ..?? haha nar.. i just like the fact that at the moment i'm at the same height as her..and i'm a fan of her :)

yeah, i hit puberty at like year six, and stopped growing in year six aswell. it was odd. and rather depressing haha.

i really think you do, admitttt itttt. =]].

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC

why can't i write on your page?

dux&src

HSC
yeah, i hit puberty at like year six, and stopped growing in year six aswell. it was odd. and rather depressing haha.

i really think you do, admitttt itttt. =]].
awww only lasted a year... that's not fair..aye?
have you got any sisters to compare heights with?
very odd..:( but hey you can still date guys right???? ;) ;)

winking payback for you...;);)

haha alright i do...but she's a lil too old..for moi..
need to first be legal..

and you need to stop worrying about gaining 5 cm...and drowning yourself into further depression because you can't change it..but what you can do is live life:)
sometimes people take life for granted...
always look at what you have not what you don't have..
be positive:) :) :)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
i was 164, now i'm 165, i want to be 170.

my weight hasn't changed much at all.

hmph.
165 is a hot height. I was about 133cm in year 6. Now I'm 169. I've gone from 33kg to about 43. Also girls don't grow too much past 17-18, so yeah. Why do you need to be 170?

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I grew from 157 to 169 in the space of 12-13 months. I hoep to replicate it by next year to make me ~6 feet, then replicate it agaijn so that by my 18th birthday I'm 194(I turn 16 in July).

KnifeySpoony

HSC
okay, so i'm in year twelve [obviously] and i've grown about a centimetre since i was in year six. i waited and waited for a growth spurt but it seemed to never come. i'm now seventeen, and i neeeeeeed to be five centimetres taller.

is there any hope for me? or anything that i can do that would encourage growing?

please don't say that i should get my legs broken and extended or something, cause that's just a little drastic for my liking.

your opinions are appreciated =]]. thanks heaps.

not sure if this is in the right forum, didn't really fit anywhere else i don't think.. ? thanks.
Think you've got it bad? i'm 5cm shorter and im a guy.
fack.
I've only grown afew cms since like year8, /wrists.

dux&src

HSC
165 is a hot height. I was about 133cm in year 6. Now I'm 169. I've gone from 33kg to about 43. Also girls don't grow too much past 17-18, so yeah. Why do you need to be 170?
As i said earlier i like short girls :)
133 cm in year 6 ????? that's short ..now you are only 169.. ..i have a 12 year old cousin she is 170cm...and i'm 188 atm ... i was 160 something in year 6...i think

haha girls can grow past 17-18..maria sharapova did :) when she was 18 she grew another 5 cm..
and my dad did too but he is not a girl obviously...:lol:

Fuck same thing happened to me.
I'm living with it. 165cm isnt bad.
aww...but at least you are a girl :)

I grew from 157 to 169 in the space of 12-13 months. I hoep to replicate it by next year to make me ~6 feet, then replicate it agaijn so that by my 18th birthday I'm 194(I turn 16 in July).
haha that could be possible...my dad had two growth spurts ..and finished growing about 19/20 ..

Think you've got it bad? i'm 5cm shorter and im a guy.
fack.
I've only grown afew cms since like year8, /wrists.
Stunted growth?? how tall is your mother and father?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i guess i'll just have to become a gymnast instead

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
okay, so i'm in year twelve [obviously] and i've grown about a centimetre since i was in year six. i waited and waited for a growth spurt but it seemed to never come. i'm now seventeen, and i neeeeeeed to be five centimetres taller.

is there any hope for me? or anything that i can do that would encourage growing?

please don't say that i should get my legs broken and extended or something, cause that's just a little drastic for my liking.

your opinions are appreciated =]]. thanks heaps.

not sure if this is in the right forum, didn't really fit anywhere else i don't think.. ? thanks.
I was the same, and I haven't grown since year 6/early year 7. As soon as I hit puberty I stopped growing. I remain 155cm!
I imagine you will too.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I was the same, and I haven't grown since year 6/early year 7. As soon as I hit puberty I stopped growing. I remain 155cm!
I imagine you will too.
it's pretty crap ay. although i can't complain much cause i'm not that short.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)