GTA: San Andreas (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
nekkid said:
You can skydive... that looks awesome :D
I just tried it....first time opening the parachute....second time i just allow him to fall... :D

JayWalker

HSC
"no point getting it if i can't screw the hookers." well actually you can..

This game is like GTA meets the Sims

gotta love being able to go the Gym!

New Features:
-Able to buff stats in Gym
-Able to learn martial arts
-Able to start your own gang
-Able to change your hair
-Able to change your clothes
-Able to get tattoo's
-Able to modify your car
-Able to ride bicycles
-Able to swim
-Adding to above, you can even dive under water
-Skydive
-Fly a plane.. [not a dodo :p]
-Able to respond to random people on street [nice or mean reply...]
+adding to above, i said a negative reply and she shot at me :p
-Character stats including:
+Pistol Skill
+SMG Skill
+Shotgun Skil.. [all weps, higher means more accuracy, and being able to walk while firing, and with pistol, duel weild..]
+Riding Skill
+Driving Skill
+Flying Skill ... etc etc

theres heaps..

I love the stats, and when your strength goes up, your character actually changes visually...
The map is huge! Its mad.. Little hard when you dont

Game was released: 28th October 2004

This game is sick

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Damn that's pretty quick...

I'm up to the point where you first change map...but went backwards so i could keep dating that gal and also gain some more territory....it's so damn hard to take over areas when the "support" that you have end up standing in your line of fire....

ever try top speed on the highway...it's so damn cool seeing the screen blurr!! ^^

one tip for those knew players...kill those dudes that just stand there....they're drug dealers...loads or money ^^

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
I am just going through the story ( core ) missions at the moment , I will come back and do the Fun stuff later.

And I am in San Fierro , at the moment , and its going to be at least another 17 missions before I can move on.

Peice of advice for those who have San andreas , I would Highly recommend that you get THE OFFICIAL STRATIGIE GUIDE , it will come in usefulness , when you are looking for all the tags , oysters , horse shoes, and photo ops.

By the way , the unique jumps are not needed to complete the game 100%

JayWalker

HSC
Lol im 64% completed, Number of times cheat = 0
Respect at about 60%.
Gangster level for all guns

Its fun

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mack said:
I heard it's been edited though. What did they take out of it? Anything major?

not sure - a mate of mine who works at gameswizards took it home on thursday and i played it then - there was a LOT of language, also you can pimp, rob houses etc... not sure if it's been edited.

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
JayWalker said:
Lol im 64% completed, Number of times cheat = 0
Respect at about 60%.
Gangster level for all guns

Its fun

Dam you must of beibng play it a lot to get that far in 5 Days , although I would like proof of you statement.

Any way I am up to 31.55% , it still fun to play , although it is slighly getting harder than the previous 30 %.

I should be out San fierro , by the end of tommorrow and then it on to the desert missions.

You are looking at about 100 hours ( or over) to be the game tottally (100%)

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
BreaKing said:
not sure - a mate of mine who works at gameswizards took it home on thursday and i played it then - there was a LOT of language, also you can pimp, rob houses etc... not sure if it's been edited.

It has not been edited , becasue the prostitute trick is still in the game , thats the easiest way to tell :D

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Problem....i've maxed out sex appeal...and when you sound the horn...girls on the street get in your car right...what the heck do you do with them...

I'm still in the first map....i've got like 3 more enemy territories to take then it's all mine...and my progress with denise is almost full...anyone knows what you get from her?? i got a suit and that's it...

as for respect levels...i could get up to 7 dudes...pretty mad walking with seven useless bodyguards...

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
When the positiute gets into your car , drive to a sulcuded spot ( not to far from where u picked her up or she will get out) and the she says "this place seems fine".

I am leaving the gang territories to last , so I can build up my skill on all my weapons to thier max.

( If you want a really good price for GTA : SAN andreas , then BIG W is selling it for $78.87, its a great price)

Last edited:

SipSip

HSC
N/A
oh, so you could leave it till later...i'm always scared that it'll never come back....it's hard taking over things though...with like a million guys coming at ya...

wat about the gf crap...it's crap when they wanna dance....takes soo damn long...

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
You wont be able to "take over the territories " again until You finish the last mission in San Andreas, but you will be able to do it later though

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Anyone know how to do house raids? I've got the cool van and have it parked in my garage, but I take it out at night and then I'm lost again. What's the go?

Also, how do you get to skydive?

I've been exploring and haven't been doing too many missions. Anybody found the dildo as a weapon yet? If not, walk into the cop shop and grab it out of the showers. Don't grab the shotty if you see it tho, cos ur wanted level goes up heaps.

Anybody else been playing around with the tow-truck? If you find it, u can control the towing thing with the r-stick and pick up cars driving them around the city.

This game is so awesome. Highly recommended. Just for kicks, grab the camera and park a couple of cars in the middle of the exit ramp off the highway. Wait for a motorbike to come past and smash into it and take a snap. Hee hee.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
come on PC gta:sa!

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i no its goin 2 sound bad .... BUT HOW DO U DO THOSE DANCE SHIT??? i cant get it right, keep gettn like 1000 points wen i need like 4000!!! the same goes 4 da competition with the car .... i noe im shit but thats not gta!!!!

any help mcuh appreciated

SipSip

HSC
N/A
taxman said:
Anyone know how to do house raids? I've got the cool van and have it parked in my garage, but I take it out at night and then I'm lost again. What's the go?

Also, how do you get to skydive?

I've been exploring and haven't been doing too many missions. Anybody found the dildo as a weapon yet? If not, walk into the cop shop and grab it out of the showers. Don't grab the shotty if you see it tho, cos ur wanted level goes up heaps.

Anybody else been playing around with the tow-truck? If you find it, u can control the towing thing with the r-stick and pick up cars driving them around the city.

This game is so awesome. Highly recommended. Just for kicks, grab the camera and park a couple of cars in the middle of the exit ramp off the highway. Wait for a motorbike to come past and smash into it and take a snap. Hee hee.
About the raiding and burgular thing...press R3 to start the stealing missions...

skydive...go to the doors of skyscrapers and enter it...you'll get the backpack

SipSip

HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
i no its goin 2 sound bad .... BUT HOW DO U DO THOSE DANCE SHIT??? i cant get it right, keep gettn like 1000 points wen i need like 4000!!! the same goes 4 da competition with the car .... i noe im shit but thats not gta!!!!

any help mcuh appreciated
click it when the indicated key half enters the circle...
I'm avg around 4000 on the dancing...highest being 5500...

but yeah...takes practice..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)