GTA: San Andreas (2 Viewers)

HSC
good game, im up to san fierro where u have to find some dude named mike (im working for the pimp jizzy)

where the hell do you find the parachute and start skydiving?

i looked at a walkthrough and by the looks of things the games not very long....like san fierro is more than half way through it already according to some bitches walkthrough, is this true

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
they release it right in the middle of my hsc year...way to go fuckers!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Jago said:
they release it right in the middle of my hsc year...way to go fuckers!
hehe...the hsc...good luck mate...only a bit longer left...

and as for the game being short...if you're just going through the storyline...i'm sure it's not that hard and long...but there are heaps of stuff to do as well...like the gym stuff and mainly just completing 100% of the damn game....my favorite would be dating and taking over gang areas...notice that cops don't give a shit during gang wars...

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
good game, im up to san fierro where u have to find some dude named mike (im working for the pimp jizzy)

where the hell do you find the parachute and start skydiving?

i looked at a walkthrough and by the looks of things the games not very long....like san fierro is more than half way through it already according to some bitches walkthrough, is this true
In Los Santos ( parachue) , is on top of the tallest building in the downtown area here is the picture of the building http://www.1up.com/media?id=1268183

In San fierro is is on top of one of the support beams on the "Gaint Bridge" , I can not remeber which one though.

All well , I going back to play San andreas , only 45 % to go ( 55 % done :p ).

At the moment I am in Las Venturas , I am almost finished there and going to head back to Los Santos , to finish the story missions ;)

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
I wonder why no one has posted here in 2 days (besides me)

Oh well only 40% to go

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Anyone know where to get that minigun thing you get after you break into the army base mission...awesome little gun...takes like 1 sec to blow up a copter... ^^

Almost finished with all the missions... ^^

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
I can confirm there is no bigfoot.

As for the UFO's , Rockstar says that they are in the game , but you can only see them at night while on foot in the desert, but dont hold you breath.

As for the rest they are rumors

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
It is fake , as I have pointed out in my last post . There is no bigfoot in San andreas

shannonm

HSC
N/A
was anyone else dissapointed by this game?
i got it for 87$ at k-mart and refunded it recently, i enjoyed vice city but dont like sa

SipSip

HSC
N/A
SA was good to begin with and the story line was decent...but the "extra features" that was suppose to make the game more interesting was quite quick to deflate into nothing...i mean, i would've thought i'll love to make it a 100% finish...but after finishing the story...i lost interest...

shannonm

HSC
N/A
yeah i mean i used the map on a site with all the tagging locations
i used paint to mark them off the map as i tagged them, and found that after i did the last one i only had 99 of the 100 walls tagged. i then counted all the locations in paint and there were 100
so for some random reason it didnt register one or something

and theres no way i can be fucked checking each and every one of them, and yeah it sjust a pain in the ass driving all over the place.

i returned it for 87$ cash back and i think i saw it for 78 somewhere so if for some random reason i want it i can get it again but damn its overrated in my opinion.

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
shannonm said:
yeah i mean i used the map on a site with all the tagging locations
i used paint to mark them off the map as i tagged them, and found that after i did the last one i only had 99 of the 100 walls tagged. i then counted all the locations in paint and there were 100
so for some random reason it didnt register one or something

and theres no way i can be fucked checking each and every one of them, and yeah it sjust a pain in the ass driving all over the place.

i returned it for 87$ cash back and i think i saw it for 78 somewhere so if for some random reason i want it i can get it again but damn its overrated in my opinion.
Get the jet pack a use that to find the tags , much easier.

shannonm

HSC
N/A
dont know what a jet pack is.
i already returned the game for a refund

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
I dont think the game is over rated , you just gave up to easily.

I am currently on 97.87%.

I think the game is great.

And you returned GTA : SA :confused: , that diffently shows that u give up to easily.

The jetpack is at Airstrip in the desert , after you complete ,The Black Project ( where you inflatrate , Area 69).

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
my brother has done all the missions and everything but just as you think your almost finished, theres more to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)