• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Guide To The Writing Of The PIP (1 Viewer)

Qwerensia

HSC
Ahhhhhh. My brother (completed HSC 2011) recommended me this site for Society and Culture and I currently go to St Mary's Senior too! I sadly have a very major issue with procrastination though so I am completing an assessment task last minute :0 Sadly some of my class hasn't gotten feedback on our drafts hence we are all frantically just completing it knowing full too well we'll get a scolding :D

Seeing the past replies to this thread make me ponder over life sometimes, I wonder how all of you are doing right now. Most of the past repliers will be in their middle to late 30's. It's like discovering a strangers journal and reading it: taking a glimpse into the past. It's almost giving me an existential crisis. Although it's funny because we were - and are - all here for the same reason.

For any newcomers that stumble across this page (for some SAC help I assume) I hope you guys are doing well and that the HSC is not the end of it. Isabel is wishing you the best in the HSC!

p.s. I hope I don't fail SAC(;へ:)

Last edited:

KulazziV2

HSC
Yes, you are correct. Kulazzi V2 here (forgot password for original account and email address no longer in use). Almost 20 years on since my HSC and posted these tips. I hope you did well in your PIP, and your HSC :).

I am in my mid-30s now and in about 7 years, my daughter will be sitting for her HSC. It’s great to see BOS forum is still going strong (albeit a bit slow in S&C!).

Ahhhhhh. My brother (completed HSC 2011) recommended me this site for Society and Culture and I currently go to St Mary's Senior too! I sadly have a very major issue with procrastination though so I am completing an assessment task last minute :0 Sadly some of my class hasn't gotten feedback on our drafts hence we are all frantically just completing it knowing full too well we'll get a scolding :D

Seeing the past replies to this thread make me ponder over life sometimes, I wonder how all of you are doing right now. Most of the past repliers will be in their middle to late 30's. It's like discovering a strangers journal and reading it: taking a glimpse into the past. It's almost giving me an existential crisis. Although it's funny because we were - and are - all here for the same reason.

For any newcomers that stumble across this page (for some SAC help I assume) I hope you guys are doing well and that the HSC is not the end of it. Isabel is wishing you the best in the HSC!

p.s. I hope I don't fail SAC(;へ:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)