Guitar heroes: world tour recall (1 Viewer)

ZaraKu

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
I'm getting the band set for christmas (already brought but will receive it on the day). thing is, there is a bunch of recall rumours on the internet and apparently my mum was told by Target that if there was a problem with the package then we have to send it ourselves to the company to get it fixed (I would still demand that they get it fixed or get a refund though, if they are like Big W then they have a return policy that i'll demand is followed - but the fact that they said it must mean they know something ?).

should I be worried? anyone have the bundle already and have any problems? (this is for the 360).
The rumors are true, when my boyfriend bought it at JB-Hi Fi they told him that he'd have to send any faulty World Tour items direct to the company, it was Harmonix's orders, not the store themselves, so Target can't take back the stuff, regardless of whether it's the law or or not. This only applies for GH-WT items, any of the other GH items can be returned to the store of purchase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)