guys and the MALE best friend (1 Viewer)

ZacG

HSC
invoiced said:
i love my male best friend
we have sex occaisonally
when we are both deprived
were heaps close
Yep, ok. Sounds good. Yep.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
i hae had numours fights wiv my boi about the whole thing im not even allowed to mention my besties name wen im wiv josh

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
arggghhh i typed stuff and my comp deletes it
one of my best friends is a boy. he can b over protective but i dont think it would go the other way if i had a bf. most guys i know believe us when we say nothin will ever ever happen there.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Adimus said:
because although we trust you, we dont trust HIM.

We are jealous cos its like you enjoy spending time with another guy, and that we cant satisfy you.

At leas tthat was wat i was paranoid with about my ex, one of the reasons i drove her away.

But now with my new gf and me, im not so worried about her spending time with other guys.
1. i cant do anything about it
2. i dont have the right to do anything about it, she can do whatever she likes
3. if she cheats on me, it doesnt matter whether im paranoid or not or protective, i mean if she wants to cheat she'll cheat, i cant do anything about it so why try and be all protective
4. She has to have friends with guys and girls, i mean why would you only want friends the same sex as you

basically the only thing im kinda wrried about now, is a guy taking advantage of her when she doesnt want it, or getting drunk with a male friend and then something happening.
While it's true that it's essential to have friends of both genders, almost all the time, when a girlfriend or boyfriend cheats (one-night stands with randoms not counted), it's with a close friend of the opposite sex.

My boyfriend and I are both quite protective. We don't have close friends with the opposite sex, but that's okay, because both of us have this thing when any close friend eventually (by eventually I mean within a couple of months) become something more. Some people can't stand this protectiveness, but I'm perfectly fine with my closest buddies all being female.

hopey989

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
But he will sleep with you the first chance he gets. He just doesn't tell you that.

you all know that's bullshit! Jus cuz a guy happens to be mates wit females, it doesnt automatically mean he wants to get in her pants! I have personal experience with this and my two best friends are girls (im a guy, lol) and their bfs all hate me...cuz i talk to them on the phone a couple of nights a week, its so frustrating, cuz if i wanted anything out of any of them, i would have tried a long time before they hooked up with their bfs, and ill still be around when the bf is gone, i dont know why they do it, but most guys are so overprotective! And from personal experience, the girl is more likely to stay loyal to the hriend over the jealous bf.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
I have never thought anything more of my guy friends then just mates. They are awesome to hang around and so much easier to talk to then girls, but in my experience when a boyfriend gets that jealous and worried his probably the one cheating. He knows if he can cheat theres a possibility that you could with your guy mates to. I've drawn away from my guys mates a little bit because my boyfriend doesn't like it much, but he doesn't stop me from talking to them all together. Jealously is just a common thing we both do it.

pretty pink

HSC
i agree that males are easier to talk to and get along with in some cases, girls tend to get to bitchy and are harder to get along with....
But yeah my boyfriend gets really jealous becasue im good friends with some of his mates....but thats becasue they're good people to talk to and i wouldn't really see them any differently...

i think its usually inevitable that if a guy and girl are best friends then at some point one will end up liking the other

stazi

Nightman
HSC
beethoven said:
i think its usually inevitable that if a guy and girl are best friends then at some point one will end up liking the other
not if the guy looks anything like you

hipPo3

HSC
I've had different an unsual experience ..
An ex of mine (lont time ago) and me went to a sleep over and one of my friends told her he liked her .. then they became really good freinds .. it didnt affect me whatsoever. This guy doenst really know me .. and i dont know much bout him, we just hung out at times..

Anyway .. back to the story, He was soo into her that he started following her around like a lost puppy. One day on holidays .. a school excursion for 5 days to the great snow lands .. he missinterpreted my words and took it as a way to make my ex get angry at me .. he doesnt even know me yet he has the guts to tell shit behind my back. That made me angry .. weeewy angwy

The moral of the story is .. never trust ur gf (or ex-gf's) best male friend .. they are all wanting to get in thier freinds pants. Even if they say that they arent .. they still have that deep disire to.

1Time4thePpl said:
im the best guy friend of a few chicks. i wouldnt sleep with them and they are fucking really hot.
its obvious u like them mate .. no guy would call thier best mates "Fucking really hot" ... dumbass.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hipPo3 said:
I've had different an unsual experience ..
An ex of mine (lont time ago) and me went to a sleep over and one of my friends told her he liked her .. then they became really good freinds .. it didnt affect me whatsoever. This guy doenst really know me .. and i dont know much bout him, we just hung out at times..

Anyway .. back to the story, He was soo into her that he started following her around like a lost puppy. One day on holidays .. a school excursion for 5 days to the great snow lands .. he missinterpreted my words and took it as a way to make my ex get angry at me .. he doesnt even know me yet he has the guts to tell shit behind my back. That made me angry .. weeewy angwy

The moral of the story is .. never trust ur gf (or ex-gf's) best male friend .. they are all wanting to get in thier freinds pants. Even if they say that they arent .. they still have that deep disire to.
I'm sowwie to hear that.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
countryprincess said:
Y do guys get so jelous of the a chicks males best friend??? wat the deal fellas its not like we are sleeping with them
Not yet. And remember, the best lubricant is not AstroGlide, but vodka.
hopey989 said:
Jus cuz a guy happens to be mates wit females, it doesnt automatically mean he wants to get in her pants!
You're kidding me right? Aside from the uglies, we're only friends with girls to get into their pants. The uglies are a way to get closer to the hotties, and hence into their pants.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
countryprincess said:
Y do guys get so jelous of the a chicks males best friend??? wat the deal fellas its not like we are sleeping with them
Mostly because there is no such thing as females having male best friends, not even if they're totally gay, she'll get drunk and fuck his brains out sooner or later.

shahizzle

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
im the best guy friend of a few chicks. i wouldnt sleep with them and they are fucking really hot.
wow ... u have problems

shahizzle

HSC
minushuman said:
Mostly because there is no such thing as females having male best friends, not even if they're totally gay, she'll get drunk and fuck his brains out sooner or later.
LOL .. so true, it happens :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)